The best way to activate my windows7 enterprise whithout genuine key?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ghfujianbin, Aug 5, 2010.

1. mamamia88

mamamia88 MDL Member

Dec 26, 2009
    i don't care about enterprise. i bought a legal copy of windows 7 upgrade from digital river but refused to reinstall vista just to use my legit key so i used the loader. worked like a charm.

2. myhken

myhken Experienced MDL Tester

Feb 28, 2010
    As WinFLP says Daz loader is not working on Enterprise. Of course I'm using the loader on Daz on other version of Win7, but on Enterprise you have to use KMS activators.

3. mamamia88

mamamia88 MDL Member

Dec 26, 2009
    can i ask why you want enterprise version? wouldn't it be easier just to use ultimate with daz loader?

4. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    It can be many reasons. You can download it directly from Microsoft (the trial) so you know it's 100% safe to use. It's pretty simple to activate (with KMS), it has all the same as Ultimate etc.
    And if you have an MSDN/Technet account, you get 500 activation for your Enterprise. So if you are setting up a lots of computers with Enterprise, and using a KMS activator, and MS one time stop that options (using a fake version), you can always use one of your 500 activation from your MSDN/Technet account.

It's also often that MAK keys with ten thousands of activation gets online, and then you can use that key for a while.

But if you are downloading a .iso file from Digital River, then I had used Ultimate and the loader from Daz.

Other people can have other reasons for using Enterprise.

5. mamamia88

mamamia88 MDL Member

Dec 26, 2009
    #26 mamamia88, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
    but if you had 500 activations ten why bother with bypassing activation in the first place?

6. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    #27 myhken, Aug 5, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
    Why use my 500 activations so long as I can use it "free". If there is no way to bypassing activation longer, then I can use my 500 activations. Remember, Windows 7 will live for two-three years at least. And who knows, maybe Windows 8 become a new flop, then I need to use Windows 7 longer.
    With LOTS of virtual test computers running, wiping, setting up new one etc, 500 activation don't last very long. And there is the fun in using activation bypassing then, use some of the weakness in Windows.

I don't need to use Loaders and activations bypasses at all, I have a total of around 2.000 genuine Windows 7 activations (Ultimate, Pro, HP, Home Basic, Starter) + the 500 for Enterprise. I have 1.500 activations for Windows Server 2008 R2, the same for Windows Server 2008. I have hundreds of XP and Vista activations. But it's fun using loaders, KMS activators etc. It's fun to help people that don't have the money to spend hundreds of dollars on Microsoft software, and it's fun belonging to a so good forum like MDL.

7. mamamia88

mamamia88 MDL Member

Dec 26, 2009
    sure but i'm talking about personal use. even with my indecision of switching back and forth between windows and linux i've probably only reinstalled windows like 2 or 3 times since 7 came out. i don't see myself personally ever needing 500 activations. i'm just too lazy to reinstall windows vista just to use my upgrade key and it's too late to follow that link you provided earlier but i will bookmark it for the future.

8. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    I reinstall each computer I uses daily twice a year. (I uses three laptops). I have two servers with around 50 virtual computers (not running at once of course). I'm often setting up new virtual computers for testing one thing. Then I have no need for it anymore.
    I have used 49 genuine Windows 7 activations the last 9 months. Around 25 Windows Server activations. Around 30 Office 2007 activations. Etc. And I have used loaders and KMS on around the same numbers of virtual computers. So I'm using lots of licenses.

9. mamamia88

mamamia88 MDL Member

Dec 26, 2009
    yeah but i think you would the exception and not the rule. and besides wouldn't you save the loader for when you run out of real activations?

10. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    Then maybe MS has finally found a solution thats make it hard to use loaders etc...and I hate to do any work on my real computers whenever my computer goes "non genuine". So no, use loader etc now, save my genuine activation to later. And of course, on my normal computers and servers etc, I ONLY uses genuine keys ( I have tried a manual OEM-SLP activation with a BIOS mod, and a cert).

11. mamamia88

mamamia88 MDL Member

Dec 26, 2009
    fair enough

12. ghfujianbin

ghfujianbin MDL Junior Member

Aug 5, 2010
    I make it dude. It rocks. I tried it two times and it cheers me up. haha.. so the schedule will run every time I boot my PC?

13. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    Yes, if you installed it correctly. You got a program up that was called KMS Schedule whatever.. and installed it?

You can check it with the Status page in the KMS Activator 5 minutes after you have started your computer. (when the schedule run, you can not start KMS 5.0), but the schedule is only running for a minute or two.

Or you can type in CMD as Admin:

slmgr.vbs -dlv

Then you can see how many days left to activation. If the schedule is running, it will always say 180 days, after a reboot.

14. ghfujianbin

Aug 5, 2010
    I use both Ultimate and Enterprise. Also I wanna try the 2008 R2. (registered a key). Just like trying things. U konw in my country, MS is making a promotion--any student in college or university can buy a genuine copy of Win7 pro with $25, of course it's a retail key. and things getting worse of any tricks trying to make the activation.

15. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    Yes, academic licenses can only be used once, are you lucky you can activate the same key after 90 days, or you have to call MS. I have a MSDNAA account, so I know.

16. mamamia88

mamamia88 MDL Member

Dec 26, 2009
    yeah wish i would have bought a retail key instead of an upgrade key from digital river. but now that i've already bought it I morally object to paying another cent for windows until windows 8 comes out. too bad i already used loader instead of that hack to fresh install with upgrade key. is there an easy way to remove the loader and use my upgrade key?

17. ghfujianbin

Aug 5, 2010
    yeah, that makes it easier for me. I just googleed this forum and find really useful. Everyone's like a charm. And u, a kind man.

18. ghfujianbin

Aug 5, 2010
    I think u better reinstall your last version of windows and try upgrade it again.