The best way to activate my windows7 enterprise whithout genuine key?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ghfujianbin, Aug 5, 2010.

1. myhken

myhken Experienced MDL Tester

Feb 28, 2010
  2. ghfujianbin

ghfujianbin MDL Junior Member

Aug 5, 2010
    oh no, only one time? so maybe I can back up some files? and won't need to get another key? plus will the KMS method be blocked anyway?

3. mamamia88

mamamia88 MDL Member

Dec 26, 2009
    thank you so much for that link. now my windows is all genuine and i didn't even have to reinstall. allowed me to use my upgrade key no problem. microsoft tech support is useless i tried to call them to activate and all they did was tell me to call back in half hour

4. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    Good it worked. Feel free to use the thanks button and/or the rep button, so I can show others that I'm helping allot. :D

5. ghfujianbin

Aug 5, 2010
    yep,I'm feel really free to use this button. Plus I'm waiting for your answer.

6. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    #46 myhken, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
    I don't think so. But you can never be sure. But then they have to do something else for the big companies, and that will cost lots of money. So I think it's safe for now.

7. ghfujianbin

Aug 5, 2010
    Yeah, we can never be sure. As for the windows7 once u validated with a key, u can back up some activation files,something like that. and next time u reinstall the windows, u can recover the activation with these files. Does that work for 2008 R2 too?

8. myhken

Feb 28, 2010
    Don't know if it work on 2008 R2, but the problems with that method is that your computer only are genuine to you make a update, using MSE or gets KB971033 on your computer. Or try to download anything from Microsoft. If they key has been blacklisted, your computer will be marked as "non genuine".
    But if you have a legit key, then there is no problem with that method.

9. mamamia88

mamamia88 MDL Member

Dec 26, 2009
    so can i clean the registry without worrying about deactivating windows? i did use a real key after all

10. ghfujianbin

Aug 5, 2010
    as long as u have a real key, u can use it to activate your Windows. And then don't forget to backup the activation files(don't know if u know how to backup). when it's done, your PC is safe from MS genuine verification, as long as your key is not blacklisted.

11. mamamia88

mamamia88 MDL Member

Dec 26, 2009
    ok i was just making sure since i used the registry hack to allow me to use the upgrade key without a previous install of vista and didn't want to screw up the registry key i changed. do you know how to backup said files just in case?

12. ghfujianbin

Aug 5, 2010
    ok I'll try to make it clear. u know, my English ain't good enough. When I figured out, I'll let U know the link.

13. ghfujianbin

Aug 5, 2010
    OK, now I got it. Guess using the KMS is really the best way to activate my win7 enterprise. And I'm looking forward the 6.0