The Cannibal Warlords of Liberia

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by =)(=, Oct 13, 2013.

1. xXBlackWidowXx

xXBlackWidowXx MDL Junior Member

May 21, 2015
    #21 xXBlackWidowXx, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    :laie: You're gonna make my sides split I'm laughing so hard.

2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    #22 Michaela Joy, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    And you appear to be "The little idiot that could", making racist insinuations and talking about the confederate flag like it's some Blacks against Whites banner. It has nothing to do with race: It's about the times, and how flags were used to send messages on the battlefield.

Another thing. Do you honestly believe that The people of Detroit would resort to cannibalism to survive? Do you think that they would have to?

I will make the same statement to You that I made to another obnoxious idiot that went around slinging insults for the sake of driving home some ridiculous, meaningless point:

Get your meds checked.

:MJ

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. November_Zulu

November_Zulu MDL Junior Member

Jul 21, 2015
    Disagree. You pick a convenient place in the timeline and invite everyone to assume that at this place in both cultures, all things are equal. They aren't. In your case, you assume that "pre-war" Liberia is just like "pre-war" anywhere else. They're not. Dramatically different. Read the history of the gift that was given to the Liberians (and not earned) and what they did with it for 200 years. Then compare that to the parallel history of just about any other country, and culture, in the world. Radically different. So then when "war" comes to each, the starting point of each is dramatically different, and the end-points to which they fall are also dramatically different. Name another culture in modern history where widespread war and economic hardships resulted in the strongest elements within the "war torn" culture actually EATING the children? In stark contrast (which you purposefully, conveniently and politically correctly chose to fail to be aware of) other, superior cultures sacrifice themselves in order to preserve the children. That did not happen in Liberia. There is something radically different there, and any attempt to believe otherwise is state-programmed indoctrination and fantasy.

4. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    @m.j.
    okay, this is not the chatbox, i know.
    but it is a forlorn hope to try to educate people once they passed
    the age of 21 or so.. all forums have got some in their vast populations,
    it cannot be helped. it is a bit like pompey my black cat.. she learned fast
    until she was 6 weeks old, but now that she is eight years old, she got into
    a groove.. i personally think it has to do with that tiny brain of hers..
    just my two cents..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. November_Zulu

Jul 21, 2015
    #25 November_Zulu, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    In fact the confederate flag IS currently being used in a "blacks vs. whites" manner. To deny that obvious fact can only be dishonesty (and not stupidity as no one could possibly be that stupid). Only dishonest explains the unwillingness to acknowledge that glaringly obvious truth. And in fact it is (also) you that do not understand what the symbology of the confederate flag means.

You've bleated the state-mandated propaganda in it's most general and meaningless terms, "part of the times" etc... as if the ideals and principals that caused 1/2 of the United States to take up arms and go to war against the other 1/2 of the United States was somehow some kind of "time specific" context that has no current application or meaning. You WISH that were true, and it requires massive state-sponsored propaganda and extreme and unconstitutional sociological measures in order to force it to be true, but it's not true, and it never will be.

This stupid notion that the confederacy and the reasons for it's existence have no bearing on today's society can only be believed by dishonest people willing to put great effort at maintaining their own stupidity (with overwhelming and expensive assistance by the state). Hulk Hogan just lost his job because he was recorded saying the "n-word" 8 years ago, and OJ Simpson was acquitted for a double homicide because the lead detective in his case had said the same word. Not even a billionaire (Donald Sterling) is safe, and his entire life's work worth hundreds of millions of dollars is in jeopardy because he used a word that has been made WORSE than illegal. There's no trial, no judge, no jury and no appeal. There's an allegation and then a conviction. That's it.

That's not a normal, rational universe, and the person (me, and not you) that does not fit nicely into that insane and irrational social system is does not need "meds"; I'm the only sane person in the conversation. In fact it is you that asserts her insanity ("Crazy Lady") as if the existence of your insanity were a positive that you are actually proud of, and soliciting social acknowledgement of. I do so now. You ARE crazy, and then some. But not in the nice, sexy way that so many white knights fantasize about. I acknowledge that you are crazy in the insane, negative, destructive and dangerous way. At core, you are a fascist, and presume to tell others what they should and should not feel, think, say or do. And I'm an independent thinker, and I'll feel, think, say and do as I choose, without asking permission from inferiors or giving any apologies when my brilliance offends them. It's bright, and it's shiny, and you can't understand it or control it. Just lay back and bathe in it's brilliance.

Even you admit you are crazy. And, in your insane asylum, it is the unmedicated patients that decide what prescription drugs their Doctors are forced to take.

And finally, lurid and inflammatory allegations of "racism" and "extremism" are charges that intellectually deficient people make when they either cannot understand the arguments or statements that are being made, or have no intelligent response to them. It's an old tactic, and the advent of Donald Trump's presidential campaign is clearly illustrating the extreme level of backlash that is currently being mustered. It used to work, and now it doesn't work, and it's never going to work again. Even the insane inmates in the asylum are going to have to find another schtick. I'll remind everyone of Sandra Bland, who put so much effort into describing what was wrong with everyone else (charges and allegations of "racism" and "extremism", etc...), and then as it turns out she had mentally deteriorated to the point that, after repeated attempts at killing herself, she finally succeeded in a hanging herself to death in a jail cell. Turns out, there was no racism. She was just a crazy lady that imagined she saw racism when what she was really experiencing was her own insanity. And THAT, folks, is called a ZING. Pay attention, and take notes.

6. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @nodnar: So basically, you're suggesting that I ignore the meaningless, acerbic rantings of some members in the various threads in this forum.

I can do that. :)

7. November_Zulu

Jul 21, 2015
    Music Theory:

Established Key: Check.
    Established Motive: Check.
    Theme and Variation: Check.
    Deconstruction of all of the above: Check.

And finally, this is called "Recapitulation":

8. November_Zulu

Jul 21, 2015
    I don't get the joke, and I bet no one else does either. Why don't you explain it all to us?

9. November_Zulu

Jul 21, 2015
    I think before assuming an air of intellectual arrogance (while failing to offer any evidence of it's justification), you should first learn to use proper grammar and punctuation. Although, reading between the lines I gather that your point is that the younger a person is, the more "educated" (your word) they are. I am old enough to know that Leadership is by Example, and that people that fail to display competence and proficiency in the basics of "education" are not given any credibility when it comes to discussions in more advanced areas.

And also, given that you believe that the source of "education" comes from the youngest among us, shouldn't you be engaged in discourse with some 3rd graders, or maybe even some infants, since by your reasoning they should have a LOT to teach you.

(class dismissed)

Would anyone else care to step up for a ZING?

10. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    punctuation... yes. i could be chinese for all you know, since you do not read anything, we are an international forum, and, no, english is not my first language. and no, i do not assume anything, and i am still waiting, patient like a cat, for you to say anything relevant , without offering any evidence of its justification, as you choose to put it. what are you, a dmca lawyer?

11. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Holy-cow-lolly-wood, now I understand why Hollywood is the way it is....:rolleyes::D

This is its "substance"... :D :D :D

12. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @gorski: Well...It's some kind of substance.

Seemingly rich in Nitrogen and phosphorus. :D

13. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    philosopers should be very careful, with chemical reactions..;)

14. xXBlackWidowXx

May 21, 2015
  15. November_Zulu

Jul 21, 2015
    Seriously, what are you doing. What an embarrassment.
    260,000 men died for that flag, and you have no right to display it. Take that thing down, and put up something more appropriate (for you). Like this one:

[​IMG]

16. xXBlackWidowXx

May 21, 2015
    #36 xXBlackWidowXx, Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    You Mad Bro?

[​IMG]

And since it seems that you cant read the text on my avatar, maybe this will help:

[​IMG]