The history of drugs trade, who runs it and who profits?

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by gorski, May 19, 2021.

1. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #1 gorski, May 19, 2021
    Last edited: May 19, 2021
    I just watched the piece on Al Jazeera. Extremely interesting and hard-hitting, facts based....

However, I can't find it anywhere online - removed! Including Al Jazeera! Unbelievable! Or is it?

Have a look: https://www.aljazeera.com/program/f...ficking-politics-and-power-the-era-of-empires

Mercifully, we can find the other episodes here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...s-and-power-the-age-of-drug-lords/ar-BB1cXFcI

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...s-and-power-the-age-of-drug-lords/ar-BB1cXFcI

Can anyone find the starting piece somewhere? Please, post if here, if you do...

Other related articles:

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.co...fficking-the-watered-down-al-jazeera-version/

https://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/afghan-heroin-the-cia-519/

Some articles re. the history of the "trade" in modern times, some are localised:

https://www.history.com/topics/crime/history-of-drug-trafficking

https://www.britannica.com/place/Colombia/The-growth-of-drug-trafficking-and-guerrilla-warfare

=====================A QUESTION======================

What say you - did you know and if you use them - do you care who manipulates your life?!?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    And no, it's not just the US, UK or France, it's regardless of ideology...

Lots of insiders have had an awakening and shared their knowledge:

And so on and on...

https://americanfreepress.net/mexican-official-cia-runs-drug-trade/

===========AGAIN: THE Q===============

What say you - did you know and if you use them - do you care who manipulates your life?!?

4. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    #4 case-sensitive, May 19, 2021
    Last edited: May 19, 2021
    One minute your attacking me because i smoke cannabis and the next you post this !?!

The facts ---- >

The drug laws around the world are a crime against humanity . If people would bother to look at them and be honest they would see that .

The reasons ---- >

1 - At around the start of the last century there were international moves to control drugs . NOT because of safety concerns . It was PURE capitalism . The main movers were the americans and british . They made sure that their capitalist products were legal and other countrys products were declared illegal . The americans and british had / have a monopoly in america and britain and a large areas of the world with the two worst , most dangerous drugs = alcohol and tobaco ....... two drugs that make the users docile and dumb ....... and acept their opresion and control ....... and addicted so that they have to come back and buy more .

To see proof of that look up OPIUM WARS ....... where an attempt was made to make china adicted to drugs ....... by law ....... by force ....... untill the chinese kicked the capitalists out . The capitalists are still doing the same to us ........ here and now ...... toabco and alcohol are not controled , the dealer chain is protected and the governments take tax from the dealer chain ....... and from the drug addicts .

We are colateral damage

2 - Governments are paranoid and use the means of the state to keep the population down and themselves in power . Theres a simple rule for secret services = `To catch a thief you have to set a thief ' . That means one has to be a thief to mix with thieves to know what thieves are doing . A standard sentance is ....... ' wherever there are drugs the secret service isnt far away ' .

Drugs are big ....... and theres a massive world trade ....... wich couldnt hapopen withpout the complicity of governments.

There was no international conected black market ....... a place where thieves , criminals , ' terrorists ' meet and TALK ........ by making drugs illegal they created an international market place / black market where they can buy and sell drugs , use drugs and drug money to pay for black ops , blackmail people , buy and sell weapons ....... and watch it all happen = They created a honey pot ....... of wich the internet is now a large part ........ a place where morons talk about their ' secrets ' and use NSA TOR !!! / VPNs / proxys .

We are colateral damage

3 - The government declares a large group of the population = drug users to be EVIL ....... a danger to society ....... a danger to our children ....... people that help the mafia ....... people that help TERRORISTS !!! ........ and tell us that what they're doing is in our interetsts ....... to protect us we have to hate a group of people ...... and they make public demonstrations of ' saving ' the population from that group . People get sent to prison for decades . their lives ruined , their familys broken , children get indoctrinated to hate and look down on others .

To see that look at the united states . Look how many people they have in prison for drugs ....... and how many of them are black , brown , hispanic . With comercial courts and a comercial prison industry .

To see undenyable truth read ' The politics of heroin ' by Alfred mccoy . A book writen useing official american government documents that proves whats realy going on .

We are colateral damage .

4 - Vanity and paranoia . Governments cant aford that their populations can think for themselves and make their own decisison ........ because if they did they wouldnt need government ...... and they would see that their governments are farming them . They would also loose the massive amounts of cash and ego points that they make from us .

The highest level of drug crime isnt pablo escobar or kun sah ...... or the mafia or terrorists ........ they made billions ...... they killed millions ....... butit could only happen because our governments made it possible with their laws . They are the top level ......... and we are colateral damage .

5 - How can it be that people have been indoctrinated to throw their lives away ....... without question ....... and accept it ? People that have never tried ' drugs ' only have themselves to blame and have my pitty . If they want to waste their lives and throw their lives away by not trying drugs OK ........ but s**t like that will not stop me from enjoying my life .

My life belongs to me . I do what i want . I take my own responsibility . I hurt noone . I cost noone anything .

I smoke and eat cannabis and if anyone , any pervert has anything against it ---- > f**k OFF .

5. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #5 gorski, May 20, 2021
    Last edited: May 20, 2021
    (OP)
    Sure, you can f*&% off yourself, too! We know that cannabis is NOT for everyone and that also should be mentioned but fans like you never do that!

Many nasty episodes of people who are susceptible to such bad trips should teach anyone to be very careful - but oh no... Just go for it, eh?!?

Also, we know that ingesting it via one's digestive tract can be traumatic for many, since sudden intake can be overwhelming but oh, no...

As for heroin and "it's all propaganda": one of my professors when I was doing my Masters was a heroin user and kept saying "it's nothing, just over the weekends, we... just a bit... you know..."

And his hands were shaking, he was not exactly in full control of himself, one look at him and... he claimed he was in full control... Oh, well...

I'll be the judge of all this BS for myself! And if you don't like the fact I share such views - while you yourself do precisely that - you can jolly well F*&% OFF!!

As for "not costing anyone anything": this does not automatically follow from any hard drug user... Sadly!

Even rehab costs everyone else, so simply not true that this phenomenon is strictly "private"!

Btw, you have misunderstood the core of this thread completely!

6. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Gorski ...... get a grip on yourself and dont talk s**t . What you wrote there has nothing to do with what i wrote . Its just your usual bigheaded ego masterbation in downward spirals .

Its a very important subject and you are playing with peoples lives with rediculous s**t like that .

Drop the news of the world s**t and stick to science . Stick to facts .

7. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yeah... either that OR you haven't understood the point of this thread AT ALL!!!

8. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    The title of the thread is ---- > The history of drugs trade, who runs it and who profits? I answered to that .

You wrote ---- > =====================A QUESTION====================== What say you - did you know and if you use them - do you care who manipulates your life?!? I answered to that .

Drug dealers and mafia do not manipulate my life : The lies and manipulation come from SOME of our governments . IF you took time to do the slightest research and not just copy and paste things you have no knowledge of you would know that ...... the countrys with the hardest drug laws have the biggest drug problems ........ and the countrys with the lightest drug laws have the smallest problems . To see that look at france and portugal .

I answered you and all that came back was petty twisting and slimy news of the world bulls**t .

You talk about a heroin addict with contempt ....... did he have street ' heroin ' or the real thing from a doctor ? Thats another clear thing to see ....... where users have acsess to clean drugs they have no problems ....... and they cause no problems . The problems come because the s**t that the government forces onto people is cut ....... they have no place to take it ...... often have to use used syrynges ...... and thats what kills them and causes them health problems wich is a burden for our health systems . Where heroin , coke , crack are allowed there are no problems .

>We know that cannabis is NOT for everyone and that also should be mentioned but fans like you never do that!

A lot of things are not for everyone . I wasnt asked about that . I answered your question .

>Many nasty episodes of people who are susceptible to such bad trips should teach anyone to be very careful - but oh no... Just go for it, eh?!?

You didnt ask about that . A large part of the problems that a FEW get are because they've been indoctrinated all their lives that drugs are bad ....... that they have been trained that they should have a guilty conscience . When people use drugs responsibly there are very few dangers . Every person has to and should carry their own responsibility and UTFSE ....... do the research first . Learn about set and setting , learn the history , learn how it has and is used , for what ....... and not as now people are kept in the dark , manipulated and lied to by governments .

>As for heroin and "it's all propaganda":

I never said that . And ...... do the reaserch !!! Did you read the book i mentioned . Its a standard drug education book . Its all provable facts and it says what i said . Remember the iran contra affair ? Oliver north ? It was the us doing dirty buisness selling cocain and guns .

The crap your talking about is a consequence of the drug laws .

Put some facts on the table . Some rational arguments . Answer to the points i made . And stop posting ignorant and dangerous right wing capitalist propoganda .

9. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    My point is you are tribal, in a sense that you have an axe to grind, you want it all legalised, so you don't have to worry buying and using it.

This is NOT the point of the thread, OK?

First of all, you should see the REAL operatives, in these videos and documents, what they are saying, what they were REALLY doing, what their objectives were etc.

Historical approach is necessary to understand the point of all this trade, how it was used and for which purposes, how it was objectivising whole countries or even parts of one's own population and so on and so forth...

That knowledge is meant to be liberating, in many ways!

This thread is not here to advertise, agitate, proselytise or push drug usage! I certainly know better! I started the thread to try to better understand how it is (mis)used for nefarious purposes! How it objectifies people, whole sections of a population or even whole nations, for various purposes (elites from other nations or parts of the same nation - it makes no real difference!)!

As some ancient Greeks already used to put it: the less one is dependent on the "one does" the more free one is and the more of a Subject (rather than an Object) one can become!

10. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    If the threads not about what you said its about ....... what is it about ?

>I started the thread to try to better understand how it is (mis)used for nefarious purposes!

Wich is EXACTLY what i explained .

>you have an axe to grind, you want it all legalised, so you don't have to worry buying and using it.

I have no axe to grind .......... and in the country i live in we're allowed to posses and use drugs . I think its 6 - 10 g of cannabis ....... and at least a gramm of heroin / cocaine / crack . The police do not reply to complaints . They do not bust users . The only time they do anything is if someone is dealing . We have no drug problem .

I even went so far as to ask the state prosecuter to prosecute me :) ..... I signed a statement that i use cannabis . Nothing happened .

A few months ago i went to my landlord and told them . They smiled and said that they arent interested .

Today i was in hospital ......three doctors asked me if i smoke ....... i said yes cannabis and they all laughed and said that they arent interested .

NOONE is makeing problems except people like you that have zero knowledge and believe and spread fascho / capitalist propoganda .

>As some ancient Greeks already used to put it: the less one is dependent on the "one does" the more free one is and the more of a Subject (rather than an Object) one can become!

LOL . A large part of philosophy is about the meaning of words ...... and another large part is the search for truth . Your sentance dosnt make sense . The more dependant someone is on something the less free they are = dead people are the only free people ?

And you shoot yourself in the foot again ....... people that are dictated to are not free . People that make their own decisions and carry their responsibility are more free . Thats what its about . Freedom of choice for responsible adults ...... and not your right wing control and denyal of facts , personal choice and freedom .

YOU have NOTHING to dictate to other people .

11. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Perhaps it would be better to post here when you are NOT high....

12. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    I'm not high . Obviusly you have no argument . No facts . No understanding or you wouldnt sink so low as to acuse me of being high ....... thereby trying to ignore the facts i wrote and insinuate that what i say is wrong because i'm high .

How low will you sink ?

13. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    I'm high now :) ---- >

I'm sick and tired of hearing things
    From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocritics
    All I want is the truth
    Just give me some truth

I've had enough of reading things
    By neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politicians
    All I want is the truth
    Just give me some truth

No short-haired, yellow-bellied, son of Tricky Dicky
    Is going to Mother Hubbard soft soap me
    With just a pocketful of hope
    Money for dope
    Money for rope
    Oooh oh

With just a pocketful of soap
    Money for dope
    Money for rope

I'm sick to death of seeing things
    From tight-lipped, condescending, mama's little chauvinists
    All I want is the truth
    Just give me some truth, now

I've had enough of watching scenes
    With schizophrenic, egocentric, paranoiac, prima-donnas
    All I want is the truth, now-now
    Just give me some truth

With just a pocketful of soap
    Money for dope
    Money for rope

Ah, I'm sick to death of hearing things
    From uptight, short-sighted, narrow-minded hypocrites
    All I want is the truth, now
    Just give me some truth now

I've had enough of reading things
    By neurotic, psychotic, pig-headed politicians

All I want is the truth
    Just give me some truth
    All I want is the truth
    Just give me some truth
    All I want is the truth

14. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Facts are above. I posted them.

Opinions on ultimately unrelated matters to the core of the thread are below them. You posted that.

Nuff said.

Off you go...

15. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
  16. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Bangkok: From June 9, anyone in Thailand will be free to grow marijuana and hemp

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Thursday (May 19) clarified that people in Thailand can freely grow marijuana and hemp after an order from the Ministry of Health went into effect on June 9, 2022.

https://www.schoenes-thailand.at/Archive/71747

17. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Yep, state's best citizens are those who are thoroughly anesthetised...

18. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    > Yep, state's best citizens are those who are thoroughly anesthetised...

Yes !!! ...... Exactly !!! .......... thats why the governments sell and push tobaco and alcohol ............ and protect their whole dealer chain ........... and punishes people that dont want to kill themselves and / or f**k their lives with the two worst and most dangerous drugs in the world .

They sell them because they are a perfect capitalist product = Their victims get addicted very soon and have very great difficulty getting off them again .............. alcohol and tobaco are legal because they make the slaves dumb , fatalistic and stoic so that they cant defend themselves and get trapped in financial and social problems so that they have to work for slave driver capitalist parasites for low wages in bad conditions .

19. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Boy, are you "innocent" or what... Many much worse mind-altering drugs but OK, suit yourself, in your little dogma...

20. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    >Many much worse mind-altering drugs

Wich ones in your opinion ? ........... Define ' worse ' in that case ? ............. What makes them worse in your opinion ? .......... If they are ' worse ' why can people openly buy LSD in shops in germany ? ............ Why do cannabis , peyote and DMT get used opoenly and legaly in religeous ceremonys ? Why are more and more halucinogenic drigs being used in modern medicine ........ for example against depression ?

Why do you not answer questions ?

Why dont you post links ?

Why dont you explain your personal theorys ?