The Living Planet Beyond Our Knowledge : Intro

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by GoreThul, Feb 15, 2011.

1. GoreThul

GoreThul MDL Novice

Feb 14, 2011
    (This is a story I am working on, hopefully soon I will have it available for download to share with you (will add a link here later when finished). The only other thing I will need help with is to locate a website to upload it to, if I ever get this story finished that is. I will upload a picture of the one she is speaking of at the end (another link later as well) as soon as I find the picture I drew while I was still in school, not easy to do when I have about 30,000 other pictures filed away from the same time. The first line is from the original story, (Couldn't write any other lines from it, little gory to some who have read it) the rest is the intro to the story as told by the main character , a student (Sarah R. Gellar), Enjoy.)

1st story line: Late be it now, and not a soul does stir to the unholy cries of the restless damned. Dark is the world in which we see, light is vacant upon the surface of our barely inhabited planet.

Intro: Long ago they descended upon this world to set up a school for intergalactic research, designed for the exceptional few that show great potential, little did they know that this planet had some secrets of it's own. We especially didn't know that the planet was going to use the very darkness of their doings against us. The students have been diligent in their studies, while they go on with their side business without any ones knowledge, and for the few that stumble into their secrets, they use the planet's natural inhabitants as a means to get rid of the evidence of their "accidental" discovery. They do not enjoy their dealings in death and murder, but the corporation that funds the school has kept a tight lid on us, especially when they have sent one of their best "Dealers". Anytime one of them were to even think about stepping out of line, he just looks at them and they remember those who have "disappeared" since his arrival before they landed here.

The very planet they have used as a base of our operations has been watching us since we all came to this system, yes I said "Watching Us". This whole planet is a living organism, and has been learning all about us, in fact it has been learning about how we are able to live and breathe, so it can bring forth a being spawned from one of our bodies, little did we know that the inhabitants of this world wasn't the only thing we had to worry about. and not all of the disappearances of late are from them. I can only hope that we can escape with the students still alive, and that they can get that arrogant fool from corporate to listen (doubt it). If we are lucky, we might escape from this planet, but if that corporate idiot can only think about his job, we might never leave. May our god be merciful if we can not leave for she who travels the planet cloaked in darkness surely will not!

Student of International Research and Development Society
    I.R.D.S. Signature
    Sarah R. Gellar
    07/22/3067

2. Asthetix

Asthetix MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2011
    EAGER to read more.

3. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Hmmm..... almost 3 months gone!!!

4. Asthetix

Asthetix MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2011
    Sigh. :sad:

5. Asthetix

Asthetix MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2011
    Hey Guys want to read a story I made.... It starts with the intro, followed by .. ! ... :grabbounce:

hmmmm....