1. lion neptune

lion neptune MDL Junior Member

Apr 17, 2010
    DUMo Pro - free license

Get a free DUMo (Drivers Update Monitor) Pro license. A tool that allows you to check outdated or missing drivers, and then update or install
    [​IMG]

DUMo (Drivers Update Monitor) is a program for checking for driver updates and updates. DUMo checks the version of the operating system and installed drivers and, if updates are available, suggests updating.

The full version of DUMo Pro, unlike the free version, allows you to automatically check for driver updates.

[​IMG]

Main features of DUMo Pro
    • Finding the latest drivers​
    • Automatic detection of installed hardware​
    • Configuring update exclusions​
    • Minimum false driver definitions compared to other similar programs (according to user reviews)​

DUMo Pro - free license
    To get a free lifetime license, follow these steps:
    • 1. Download the program from the following link:​
    https://letsupload.org/83km

The program is available with an English interface
    • 2. Install the program on your computer. Supported OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8 / 8.1 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit).​
    • 3. Go to the "?> About> Enter License Data" menu and activate the following license:​
    Name
    SharewareOnSale
    Serial #

[​IMG]

Terms of the offer
    • It is a lifetime license for personal and commercial use.​
    • Free updates are available as part of version 2.22.x.​
    • No free technical support.​

2. blueante

blueante MDL Novice

Jul 18, 2014
    Halloween giveaway from Digiarty!
    [​IMG]

From now till November 5, everyone can get a licensed copy of the latest WinX DVD Copy Pro V3.9.4 for free to make DVD copy without quality loss.

No trick, just treats! Click to get the free gift >>

Note: the giveaway version can be used forever, except for future free upgrade.

3. Sergeant Swat

Sergeant Swat MDL Novice

Apr 14, 2020
    What's exactly the point of these stupid images in every post?

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #2544 Mr.X, Nov 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2021
    To remind you that every extra minute you spend in front of screen, the radiation you get makes you extra stupid... :tooth:

5. blueante

blueante MDL Novice

Jul 18, 2014
    From now till November 30, everyone is welcome to get a licensed copy of the newly-upgraded WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe V5.16.1 for free (originally valued $59.95).

click here to enter giveaway

It's a GPU-accelerated 4K/HD video toolkit that can help you convert, resize, cut and download any videos at No.1 fast speed without video quality sacrificed. Playing, editing, storing & sharing have never been easier!

Please note that the license code should be activated before Dec 10. And the giveaway version does not support free updates to future versions.

6. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    I had forgotten why I hadn't installed this in years, forced ads and the constant nag screen every time you open the application, it lasted all of about maybe 3 minutes on my system and it was uninstalled.
    I'll stick with AVC , it does everything WinX does without the forced ads and nags. There are some companies that still have ethics out there.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Kyle_Katarn

Kyle_Katarn MDL Member

May 24, 2018
    any feedback on DUMo ? (i'm the developper)

8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...