The state Duma asks Moscow to ban the use of Windows 10. For Some Reason (yikes)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by AcuraTML, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hadron-Curious

Hadron-Curious MDL Guru

Jul 4, 2014
    That is more or less a hypocrisy on the sides of those planning to ban Windows 10 in their various countries- going by your post. I think if they are serious with the move they shouldn't forget to know that it will do more harm than good to ban Windows 10. It still remains the best OS out there and the grassroots might be missing out a lot.

The security issue has been played out far too more than necessary. It is time this issue is addressed properly because I don't see anything worth incriminating Microsoft for in this spy spectacle.

2. eemuler

eemuler MDL Senior Member

Jul 31, 2015
    Actually, for once, the Russians are right - this OS is potentially a major security breach with all the built in backdoors. I don't care - I have nothing to hide and nothing worth stealing, but this is not necessarily true for the computers that are being used by the government. Think about it - is this why M$ is giving it away for free (for now, at least)? How much will the CIA be willing to pay for telemetry data collected from the PC of a high ranking foreign govt. official? :tasty:

3. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

and also you forgot the major hacker and software dealer and roller

4. Don

Don MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    Nobody is moving to Linux...ever.

5. Valiosa

Valiosa MDL Novice

Jul 20, 2015
    1st they don't ban wikipedia, 2nd win10 was not yet "banned" but I think it is reasonable not to use win10 at least for security.

6. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#26 AcuraTML, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2015
    (OP)
    it all depends by year end or sooner vot, China have to say, as you know China is running Win XP as much as possible in areas where high security is needed and in general to get things done, and Windows seven also is busy in China

It all depends in bulk how many areas deflect and ban Windows Ten

Trust me M$ has nothing to lose, in 2020 M$ is heading into the Smartphone Game as their major pay off and bread and butter and the Xbox M$ has made it clear 15 years ago, Windows will be pretty much phased out in the very near future and the so called windows as you know it will just be a service, and when it becomes a service its then the end of the road for Windows forever

7. manix

manix MDL Junior Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Pretty much every important organization dealing with sensitive information is running Linux, because Windows is malware.

8. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Are you sure???

9. eemuler

eemuler MDL Senior Member

Jul 31, 2015
    They'll figure something out. Perhaps move to a secure intranet or virtual intranet using VPN-like stuff. I work with a lot of computers that have no internet access at all - I download updates etc. on my own PC, transfer them to a pen drive and carry the pen drive to the various sites to keep those computers updated. I agree that's a bit extreme, and cumbersome too, but I've been doing it for years. The secure intranet scenario is cumbersome too, but it can be done. The Enterprise LTSB model will work - all updates via ISO only - no real world internet access needed.

10. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. johny88

johny88 MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2015
    I like this i hope MS changes their policy and spyware if they start losing market Russia/China and maybe EU makes a law against wind10 :)) cause spyware.:clap:

12. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    #33 PaulDesmond, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
    I commented all that spy-s**t very rarely or not at all because the hype is too blown up in my eyes. On the other hand I can imagine that MS now thinks about it and maybe makes a first step into the other direction when the obvious comes along that even states refuse to use the software. Maybe there is a turning point if it is that dramatic as talked about or that bubble/hype goes to sleep very soon

13. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#34 AcuraTML, Aug 23, 2015
    (OP)

I don't believe you will ever see any change what you see is what you get, Microsoft isn't building no more windows this is it, like or hate it, this is it...

You have options Windows Seven for a little while or jump into Linux and never look back...

Microsoft is gearing and re-tooling to get into the, Big Money Ticket of Smartphones this is where everting is going, 2020 and its not too off, will be very Interesting.

and keep your eye in this company in your stock exchange and what is going on in the media ( Samsung is going to go places and straight up after Intel just signed on as Samsung's new pc board and processer supplier for the next few years its a sealed deal and Samsung has the capital to lock this tender)

Microsoft will be buying up other smartphone companies that are in the top 3 ranking and putting their PATS into the back burner for sometime and watch what happens between Apple and Samsung in what develops and you will see Microsoft then jump and partner up fully with one or the other standing in the Apple Vs Samsung 1 Trillion Dollar Plus Industry where Microsoft will do what every the can to get into this, Major Cash Cow and Technology that is just starting to be the new information and communication new overture for 2020 and after

Windows and Desktops and all that stuff your used to are not required in the Big Picture of where new technology will be going.

Windows 10 will be a Cloud Service, sooner or later, down the road you will have one of these new Smartphones that comes with a watch and some extra things like glasses, to complete the complete loop and there you are, welcome to the real word.

and slowly the PC and Hardware Companies will be phased out, or merged and that's that...

The problem is now recycling computers and hardware and stuff, cities and municipalities are ready having challenges in this issue and have been in talks with all this manufactures for their input and assistance regarding funding....

Don't ever get fooled or side talked by the uneducated without me point or saying too much, this is happening right now and has been for awhile...

Rest assure you will remember this note that I presented sooner then later...

LOL

Companies go where the money is and the Portable Devices and Smartphone 1 Trillion Dollar Market looks where everyone is running and fast...

with that said don't forget tomorrow morning to top off your stocks in Samsung or Apple 7 Points up as soon as the markets open tomorrow morning... this way your retirement option will always be in the green...

As you clearly seen there was major vision and direction problems with Windows 8 and a CEO replaced and major players walked out with him after a few days, Windows 10 was getting completed at that time frame, and again their was in house fighting and you know why??? Windows 10 was to used on a Portable Device and Smartphone sku, what made all the change??? legal action from all the contractors and hardware group who where signed on this Win 8 and Win 10 projects in other words Windows 10 was to only to be brought out in Bigstore Bulk, but around 2020 the binding and alive contracts will have ticked out of contract and then Microsoft can shake their game into the real game of Smartphone technology...

Key Players:

Apple, Samsung, and Google, you cant lose on throwing good coin on any of these three companies will thrive and big time around 2020.

2020 is when a lot of standards will be rewritten and the new Internet should be online and the .com and .org and http's will be old technology in regarding the way you log on and connect to the Internet around the corner, your ISP will be sending everyone a booklet of all the changes something like when something is added or removed in your Insurance Policy...

14. johny88

johny88 MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2015
    @AcuraTML you are right but all i hope is a windows for gaming with less unneeded spyware and collection.Its not like anyone asked them to remove the store from windows 10 and transform it in wind 7, by the contrary i want them to make an amazing store and apps that can be as good as a fraction of the epic google play store/ apple store that are usable between all MS devices with no hassle.
    They definately need to stop asking people money for windows and give it for free, and make windows a more unified/continuous experience, i hate all this switching between 7,8,10 there should be just windows with updates like apple's Yosemite/El capitan or linux where most of the software doesnt have massive compatibility problems with each revision.I might be wrong but idc anyway lel.

15. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#36 AcuraTML, Aug 23, 2015
    (OP)
    John you have many options to do your thing, lets first of all wait till the Internet gets hubberted over to the new Internet after that everything will fall into place, cuz you know its going to be many ups and downs testing was done for a few hours 3 weeks ago and knocked the entire grid down

John if you playing games trust me you have no problem, sorry ( They know who and what they are looking for )

If you know what I mean...

The new Internet that's soon on its way there isn't to much of a hiding spot or any "leeway as they say"

16. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#37 AcuraTML, Aug 23, 2015
    (OP)
    John,

I think they want more and more off the PC Desktop or Laptop, and if you play games they want you on this set up:

HDTV your Game Controler and Direct I-Connection and your hand controlers to play your game, The Apps Store where designed and geared and tooled for the Portable Device and Large Type of Smartphone like the iPhone6 and new Samsung with larger touch screens

we don't have to say it again the Desktop is going to be a thing of the past and everything and as much as possible will be re-written over the Portable Device and Smartphone class in what the vote says between the Industry..

What I am sharing with you is a quick look up the road and around the corner where its all going everything is in place just lots of testing and going through lots of other things as we speak, but around 2020 the Internet will have done a 360 of change and so will all the hardware and software

17. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

#38 AcuraTML, Aug 23, 2015
    (OP)
    Lots of change will be in place by 2020 and devices and hardware that you currently use will be useless that is a problem for me where people worked hard to get/buy and find it is not going to cut it or work at all for a reason or two, and then we need to go buy again new equipment like modems and flash order smartphone and portable devices to be operational... that's going to be hard on many...

and everyone will have a level of free internet wifi one day within or after the 2020 mark... depending on area in others, if your in a Rural setting Internet wont be free, its more again geared for major centres like cities and centres and yes subways and transit systems and comm. air and so on ( just a level that could be no downloading other then what your Browser is downloading its bits like a news paper or log in site to check emails and so on...

18. spkleader

spkleader MDL Senior Member

Oct 13, 2009
    AcuraTML: Why don't you move to a Linux/Unix/OSX/BSD forum? You would be doing us a big favor :)

19. freiwald

freiwald MDL Senior Member

Jul 27, 2015
    wow not only a double post full of crap! it's a triple post full of crap. achievement unlocked acura.
    please give us more of your future wisdom. oh lord praise acura and his mindless body :worthy: