The state Duma asks Moscow to ban the use of Windows 10. For Some Reason (yikes)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by AcuraTML, Aug 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

That's a two way street why don't you go to another forum or mind your own biz and move along? It's a simple counter offer no brainer

2. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

The little pink puppet is back!

Move along this info is way beyond your level, last comment that I will ever make to you, pink puppet (clicked and ignored)
    Teehee ;p sap

3. maddog0266

maddog0266 MDL Expert

Apr 26, 2011
    Yet another useless post from the dumb and dumber class. Where Acura TML is head the head of the pack.

4. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

You just joined the club of (clicked and ignored)

See Yea Sap.

5. nosense

nosense MDL Senior Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Add me too!

6. maddog0266

maddog0266 MDL Expert

Apr 26, 2011
    No thank you for adding me.
    I see you have no friends so you have to have something right.
    I guess your the SAP.
    Oh ya, I thought you where going to find me and come bash me in the face Mr. Acura TML.
    What happen there. Would you like my Address to make it easier.

7. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Done as member wished (clicked and ignored)

Enjoy your night, online.

8. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

(clicked and ignored)

Enjoy the night, online

9. BigW

BigW MDL Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Wait didn't they also banned homosexuality? Oh and they also burn food at their borders.

10. maddog0266

maddog0266 MDL Expert

Apr 26, 2011
    #52 maddog0266, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Hey I though you already put me on your ignored list.
    Why are you commenting to my post then.

Oh and I will enjoy my night. My girlfriend just thinks your a laugh at your posts.
    She says that no one really like you here and you only stick around because you like being put down.

11. BigW

BigW MDL Member

Apr 25, 2010
    So you have looked in all and every IT lab wich was, is and will be and you have observed that most of major heavy duty coding and compilling is only done with XP and Win7? Even all the labs within MS itselve and the lab Linus Torvald works in? :g::g::g::g::g:

12. BigW

BigW MDL Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Are you sure he/she isn't a it. The more posts I read the more I come to the conclusion that this must be a troll-bot! :g::g: A fairly sophisticated one run on an Azure-Machinelearning instance programmed by MS-Topcoders to see how far they can go to troll themselvese on MDL. I called you out now. You can leave now MDL and put this sophisticated troll-bot to an Apple fanboy forum to good use. :worthy:

13. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Your a very lost puppy and you and many in this rag forum have nothing else in their lives and what other folks have said about some of you I think it's time to go get your heads checked out and the sooner the better so you can find your freedom back and your medical professionals with check off the Internet box of one of those keep away from for the next 28 week till your follow up.

This applies to all the SAPs and empty lotus heads an click click click click masters and torrent server windows msdm property pack rats and think they are doing everyone a service, lol god help all these very lost souls behind their monitor and keyboards I hope sooner then later they see that light..

Go get some help some, of you are borderline crazy and some are gone gone damaged for life. God or the NSA I am sure won't let you be in your living hells for too much longer.

See Yea, don't sweat it we are going to take care of this.

14. nosense

nosense MDL Senior Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Since I"m on his ignore list. Holy crap this AcuraTML post have been moronic!

15. KrAzY

KrAzY MDL Novice

Mar 6, 2010
    Not saying what your posting might not "eventually" happen but to say all these changes to the internet are taking place and will be in effect by 2020 is a tad far fetched, Changes like that don't happen over night they would have to be making changes to all infrastructure now for those kind of changes to go into effect in 5 years and it just isn't happening. Look at obama care website lmao they had years and billions of dollars to get it ready and it went online and crashed instantly and even to this day it is still dodgy and buggy at times, That was simply creating a website and nothing more and look at the havoc they created and your taking about major changes to isps,internet,pcs,OS's ect ect that just aren't even close to ready for that kinda changes by 2020 nor will they be years from now, I can assure you desktops and internet will be around for years to come just the way it is. I'm sure some day things like what your saying will go into effect as the long term goal MS and other companies are gearing for but it isn't going to happen overnight and it sure isn't going to be in full swing by any 2020 that i am sure of.

16. Oz

Oz MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Not all of us are living in goat f***** countries.

Will have to add you to my ignore list, your drivel is just getting out of control.

17. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    im sure 2020 date is to soon....im sure one day it will be like that maybe even better....dont forget moore's law;)

18. maddog0266

maddog0266 MDL Expert

Apr 26, 2011
    LOL

Your a joke.

YOU NEED HELP.