Tips for health from ayurveda

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by khari3, Dec 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khari3

khari3 MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2015
    This is from ayurveda,a traditional scripture for health from india.I have studied a lot of indian scriptures including ayurveda.

What to do after eating --

1) Sit on a chair until heavyness is reduced(after eating there will be slight heavyness in stomach)

2)Then walk 100 steps

3)After walking 100 steps,sleep toward's your left and then turn back(the head facing down),be in this position for a few seconds,now if you want to sleep u can sleep in any position but always sleeping toward's left is favorable.

By doing the above steps one feels comfortable after eating and also stool(latrine) comes easily.

--------------------------------------
    What kind of water to drink at different season's --

In winter boiled water should be drunk,the water should be boiled until half the amount of water is reduced(i.e 50% of water should remain after boiling). By doing this qualities will be added to water and it becomes pleasing to drink.

In summer water boiled until 3/4 th is left should be drunk.

---------------------------------------

For cleaning teeth don't use paste as it's a chemical use vicco vajradanti tooth powder instead but still it's not made exactly as per descriptions in the ayurved, but is only good about 30 to 40% than paste.Buy it from amazon.
    A little powder should be taken and rubbed on the teeth on all the sides,keep this powder for 3 or 4 minutes and then spit it and wash your mouth.

Ask me if you have any questions

2. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    Man what did you smoke ? :D

3. Sajjo

Sajjo MDL Member

Feb 6, 2018
    MDL got a health thread? Nice :good3:

4. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    seriously.... with all due respect, but this is a serious load of bs.............................................................................................................
    i would not hesitate to classify it as spam.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Usually I walk much less to...
    W.C. to take a s**t :tooth:

6. digiquandry

digiquandry MDL Member

Sep 13, 2015
    #6 digiquandry, Dec 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    You guys are really disrespectful! And you really need to mellow out!

You should keep an open mind about all things.

Now, if you don't mind...I need to let my stomache rest. So, I am going to do the following:

1.) Finish eating my bag of Cheetos, then

2.) Do a back flip; then

3.) Walk for 40 paces east-by-northwest through my neighborhood; then

4.) Go to sleep in some stranger's front yard.

May you all learn this technique.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    I'm going to have my favorite ice cream and then make myself throw up :puke:

Then, I'm going to drink tequila shots, but spit them out instead of swallowing them (bcos I'm just so angelic :halo: )

8. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Spit out Tequila????
    That a some kinda sacrilegious sin! You'll end up in hades for doing that!
    (repent to the spirit gods now if you value your life)

9. digiquandry

digiquandry MDL Member

Sep 13, 2015
    u r silly! :druff:

10. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    #10 nodnar, Dec 21, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    of course people are intolerant of spam from the depths of india in serious discussion..
    what do you expect?
    wake up, dreamer!

11. digiquandry

digiquandry MDL Member

Sep 13, 2015
    Just so you know, my entire post was sarcasm. It was a joke. Hence, "I'm going to do a backflip and walk 40 paces." ;)

12. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  13. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    But what if you're too heavy and you break the chair? Then you have to call Emergency Services to extract you from the chair.

Do you have to double the steps if someone nails your shoe to the floor?

When you say "Sleep towards your left, do you mean I should lie down? What if my shoe is still nailed to the floor?
    Then, it should be "lean towards your left".

If you eat a meat loaf made with Mineral oil and Ball bearings, wouldn't you achieve the same effect?

What if the water contains algae? Wouldn't that facilitate stool (latrine) as well?
    ---------------------------------------
    I think you've clarified things enough for me. :Flush:

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    :laie:

15. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    this is a serious discussion, @Mr.X

16. digiquandry

digiquandry MDL Member

Sep 13, 2015
    I think if you live in some places the water should ALWAYS be boiled....winter, spring, summer, autumn.

Also, if you boil whiskey and reduce it to 50% of it's original volume, your outlook on life will change.

17. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @DQ: That's right. There are also places where people should be boiled prior to romancing them.

18. PointZero

PointZero MDL Member

Oct 5, 2011
    Get some 190 proof Everclear. It will indeed change one's outlook on things. :hypo: :puke: :D

19. digiquandry

digiquandry MDL Member

Sep 13, 2015
    It also works wonders at removing paint from metals.

But it's safe as long as you only do it in the winter time! :p

20. freddie-o

freddie-o MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009