To 8.1 from Pirate 8

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by everesee, Oct 14, 2013.

1. everesee

everesee MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Can pirate windows8 users upgrade to 8.1 with windows store? What do you think?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. eydee

eydee Guest

You surely can upgrade but your activation status is not likely to be kept intact.

3. MSDNAA

MSDNAA MDL Senior Member

Aug 6, 2013
    LOL you agreed that you are a PIRATE, then how come you can expect to upgrade via Store for free? :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. donsr

donsr MDL Member

Aug 24, 2013
    piraters also want to live man

5. MSDNAA

MSDNAA MDL Senior Member

Aug 6, 2013
    For living you don't need anything but water, food, fire, earth and sky :) Windows 8.1 has nothing to do with living. Right? :)

6. donsr

donsr MDL Member

Aug 24, 2013
    is it funny ? i forgot to laugh .. i mean piraters also want to use the features

7. tinux

tinux MDL Junior Member

Feb 26, 2012
    Unless you are a Somali pirate then yes you

8. MSDNAA

MSDNAA MDL Senior Member

Aug 6, 2013
    It's not funny mate, I am serious about what i said above. Honestly with your above reply "piraters also want to live man" what this mean? What do you need to live in this world? Whatever i said above. Now for the features, pirates have more way to use the Windows 8.1 or if they don't get they won't mind. I don't like the "Word" Pirate here as this board is only for Microsoft related discussion and help, this is not "Warez" related forum, so the "Pirates" are not welcome here :smokecowboy:

9. donsr

donsr MDL Member

Aug 24, 2013
    i got buddy

10. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    old life= water, food, fire, earth and sky

new life=water, food, fire, earth and sky+ WEB :vertag:

11. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    There's a balance. I'm a big pirate, but I don't discuss piracy-related things here out of respect for the rules.

12. MSDNAA

MSDNAA MDL Senior Member

Aug 6, 2013
    If we are talking about Pirates, then me too :) right?