To all Americans: How would you feel if Donald Trump became president?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Threat, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arnyc23

arnyc23 MDL Novice

Oct 12, 2009
    Does it matter who is elected as President, or its more important under what restrictions the President operates? Barack Obama was fresh new face in American politics, but was his presidency much different from Bush's? If yes, in what principal aspects that changed lives of ordinary Americans to the better, or lives of people around the Globe?

2. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Well Obama has renigged on every one of his campaign promises.
    The only thing he has done positive is helping homeless veterans, and I really think that was more Congress than Obama.

3. T-S

T-S MDL Guru

Dec 14, 2012

I think he is able to spell "potato" correctly, which is a good start. :D

4. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. John Sutherland

John Sutherland MDL Addicted

Oct 15, 2014
    In my opinion, I honestly don't think it's possible to fix the American system of education. It's been broken for too long. It's no longer a system of education but instead has become a system of indoctrination. And who's in charge? Mainly the libtards who feel it's much more important to teach kids about racial diversity and homosexuality rather than math and reading. So just for starters, you'd have to take at least half of them, put them up against a wall, and put a bullet through their brain. I don't think that would go over too well with the American Federation of Teachers, who have worked so hard to deliberately break the system in the first place.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    A true Amuuuurican story, this...:rolleyes:

7. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    The man from Dealaware, where the corporations hide their profits to avoid taxes gives advice... hmmm.

Whoever Mr Borowitz may be, he shows he too is part of the problem. But we surely know that about America, ignorance has never stopped an American from explaining the solution to others….

Nowhere in the world would it be a problem if some morons voted for, and then a party nominated a guy, who Bill Maher considers an Orang Utang, as a presidential candidate. Everyone would just laugh....
    Not so in the USA, there the problem is that an electorate, who already gave the world retards like Nixon Reagan and Bush, considers Trump a great guy, because is just the kind they themselves are or rather... they would like to be.
    But, as I said the real problem is something else.
    The problem is, that the other, the “liberal” party nominates a radical Republican! A truly highly professional representative of Walk Street and of corporations, and on top of that a Cold War Lover.
    The insider joke by the way is: The Republicans, out of 16 (sixteen!) candidates chose the only one who will not defeat Hilary, you guys surely are a joke….

So, as a European, when asked: How would you feel if Donald Trump became president? I would say, first thing would be a deep breath of relieve, because for Europe that just might mean peace…

And… talking of Presidents… Obama yesterday (again) suggested changing the gun-laws, because of Dallas.
    No, he did not mean the guns the policeman use to shoot blacks with…. This Marxist complains there is no Sanity Clause and so, a guy can walk into shop without a gun, and walk out with one.
    Because as everybody (who is not Obama) knows, once you can no longer buy a semi automatic rifle in a shop, then you cannot buy one….
    He truly is a brilliant man, why don’t you people over there make him President, maybe once he is president, he surely could do great things?
    He had how long? 7 and a half years? To stop the wars and close Gitmo?
    That is the kind of people you idiots consider a good president…. Boy, do you deserve Trump!

So, should Trump be elected, for human beings around the world he would be the better choice of those two.
    The US system is so f…. up, because the american people are by and large retards and fully deserve what they get, but at least Trump will definitely leave the rest of the world alone.

You guys go ahead and kill one another. That is not nice, but better your kind dies.... than ours.

8. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    hillary is just an elite foot-fetishist ; foot the bill. ;)
    i wonder if she is too dangerous;'she just represents the status quo. and the elite. so while i am not burdened with an american passport, or even a green card,
    i would feel a lot safer for the world, she will not change much.
    donald is a different matter; he is the village idiot incarnated. anything can happen.:g:

9. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :laie: Well said

10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    :wallbash: Thomas, when will you give up the nasty "philosophy" that gave us all this sh@te in the first place? :doh:

You do realise that all those conservative Amuuurican bozos are doing what they are doing because some conservative retards from Germany got to the USofA and taught them "retarded Amuuuricans" the glories of German "philosophical" mythology, translated into American context, nicely wrapping it up in cowboy movies :bomb: and all that "high-brow" stuff... :rolleyes:

And you have the audacity to tell somebody off for their "retarded" nature...:eek: Look at what the retarded German "conservative" high brow culture and rather civilised behaviour brought to the world...:laie:

(Btw, I know better than what I just wrote - but it is there to tease the living daylights out of this German conservative retard, cheering for trollop Trump...:p but it had to be done, he just has to be given the taste of his own medicine... :D even though I do not think like that... ;) )

11. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Here, from a tad more clever Germans, obviously not conservative like Thomas... :rolleyes::biggrin::D

http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/07/wagenknecht-worst-enemy-of-eu-is.html

12. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    And to add, the "Americans" that came on the Mayflower were Europeans to begin with ? And more came after from all over Europe, so technically the issue in the US is a European problem. :laie:

13. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    we seem to have reinvented the european migrant problem in reverse..:D

14. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Indeed.
    With the native american taking the place of today's europeans...
    And we all know what happened to the native american.

- Just some food for thought.

15. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

#55 BrianCohen, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2016
    id love to see what lewis black, jon stewart and bill maher make of trump as potus :D

i would like to point out that 'trump' is slang for fart. donald fart, the us would have a president fart. :laie:

16. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  17. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

holy crap :eek: stewart looks old, damn!

18. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
  19. BrianCohen

BrianCohen Guest

who gives a damn about his wife, look at dem pigs man, bacon sandwiches all round! :D

20. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :laie: I think his wife looks more manly than him.