To all Americans: How would you feel if Donald Trump became president?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Threat, May 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    :confused:
    There was a "Germany" way back then ?
    :p

2. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015

Explain something to me:

„The basic ideals of America are alive and well.”

Let me see, their was a slave-owning society that did not like that England wanted some of the profits of the slavelabour and so many, many had to die, so that the white guys couild be to go on owning slaves, and extinguish the native Indians and butcher the buffaloes and these white guys could be “Free”?

And then you write truthfully: “We teach our youth that striving for wealth is more important than striving for happiness. By the time they turn 30, they're wealthy and miserable. Why is that done? Because those who control the media are making money from people 'consuming' things.”

The whole truth would have been that it is the people of the US who have made this possible, by electing political leaders that are part of this scam… So, how does this go together with „The basic ideals of America are alive and well“?

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you ignore the real basic ideals America has always had?

The guy with the bigger gun is the one that is right!

I know a guy, who made that dichotomy between the infantile childish gaga-land that most Americans believe they live in and reality much clearer:

“Some people see things that are and ask, Why?
    Some people dream of things that never were and ask, Why not?
    Some people have to go to work and don't have time for all that.”
    George Carlin

3. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    If you do not like stupidity, but at the same time do not want to, or are unable to face reality and learn, here is help:
    Do not look into a mirror!

I understand that thinking americans are getting scared s**tless, by facing a choice between Hilary and Trump. But given the commentaries everywhere, I have changed my mind. I no longer have a problem with either of these two, both will simply provide that country and its people with what they have been coming for about 70 years now. The bills have added up.

4. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    That is one of the very few things, that they teach normal americans in the schools they have. So it must be true!

5. ThomasMann

ThomasMann MDL Expert

Dec 31, 2015
    Here is another tribe that they try to teach that message:

[​IMG][/url]Kostenlos Bilder hochladen[/IMG]

6. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Really ?
    So which backwards school did you go to here in America ?

7. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :rolleyes: Haven't you figured it out yet, he is the "superior" European, they sent "inferior" Europeans to USA and everyone here is American. :laie: He doesn't care if USA falls cause he isn't there. The problem is, a mess in USA will impact Europe quite a bit. So people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. JFKI

JFKI MDL Expert

Oct 25, 2015
    Well judging by that last image he posted, it would not surprise me in the least if he is one of Stormfront's greatest monetary contributors.

9. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Noddy is right - that is the point! :)

And Michaela's point is hilarious! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Hehe, Thomas telling off somebody else that s/he"...do(es) not want to, or are unable to face reality and learn", while he himself is a "conservative" not being able to admit that the "stoopid" Amuuuricans were taught by "clever conservative Germans" and see the REAL CONSEQUENCES and the FALLOUT of such "clever teachings" throughout the world (just don't mention the WWs!!! :D ) is bloody ridiculously funny!!! :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

Btw, what did we learn from Ancient Greece - the bedrock of our, Mediterranean-Western European civilisation - Thommy? Could you tell us? Is it the outrageous subjugation of women or slaves or.... what exactly???? Why do we see Ancient Greece as "great"?

You really are bonkers, old man... :p

11. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    I close here now. Judging by the amount of reported posts, it's about right now.