toshiba a135 s2276

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by dadi26, Jan 5, 2010.

1. dadi26

dadi26 MDL Novice

Jan 5, 2010
    does any one knows what can be the problem on my laptop which is toshiba a135 s2276. let me explain what i did

1.i was updating the wrong bios..i had on my laptop windows 7..i was downloaded the bios from toshiba site..and that bios were from a windows vista..
    2.when i installed the bios..after like 5 minutes my mouse pad from a laptop got frozen..which is not moving..
    3..i did the hard restart the laptop..when it restart..the screen is blank..the parts in the laptop is working..hard drive is working..cd/dvd rom works..and the lights working..but the only thing is not working is a screen..there are no way that i can see the boot screen..not even logo from a toshiba..i took the appart the laptop and take the cmos battery out to see if i can reset whole thing..and still nothing..is there a way to force the flash bios..i was reading on the other site..and they were talking about the programs that i need to get in the order to get laptop working..those programs are...chgbiosa.exe and BIO0009T.COM...so i was hooking the laptop to the external monitor..and still got no luck..so if i need those program to get the laptop working..can you tell me where do i find that programs..thanks

2. Siliwangi

Siliwangi MDL Member

Aug 11, 2009
    #2 Siliwangi, Jan 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  3. dadi26

dadi26 MDL Novice

Jan 5, 2010
    did that site which you posted has the tools for forcing the flash for bios..do you know what kind of bios does toshiba a135 s2276 has..is it phoenix bios