Trilogy 4.2

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by timesurfer, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i2Paq

i2Paq MDL Member

Oct 22, 2009
    A Strange thing happened to me the last 3 days.

I have installed a HP XW6600 with Windows 7 Ultimate OEM and used triology 4.2. It keeps saying that I have 3 days to activate whatever I do.

I then installed Windows 7 Ultimate no OEM, same issue.

Both Installs have been fully updated with all Windows 7 updates.

On a virtual machine I have the same issue. It needed activation today so I ran 4.2, it tells me that it is "activated" for 30 more days, but after a reboot it still says I need to activate it withing 3 days.

No virusscan or anything installed.

Any suggestions?

2. troels

troels MDL Member

May 20, 2007
    It says that it will TRY to activate in three days - without success obviously. You are good - no problems.

3. rasselas

rasselas MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2012
  4. rasselas

rasselas MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2012
    Found the location in TaskScheduler... it was named "IR5", and it was NOT in any folder, but the main tree itself (actually Task Scheduler Library ~folder). Seems like I'm good to go, so thanks for the program. Again, for all those wondering - this program does seem to work on an UEFI GPT disk and UEFI GPT windows installation.

5. cycloner

cycloner MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2012
    Hi guys
    I am having this error and I couldn't find the solution on previous pages.
    The problem is about Office 2010. I select the option B and I got "no office 2010 vl detected"
    Any ideas?

6. blackcobra

blackcobra MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2009
    Same case with me.... " NO Office 2010 VL detected"

7. cycloner

cycloner MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2012
    A day has passed and still no answers! Please dudes!

8. italian_o

italian_o MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2012
    Hello, I need help:

I have a Multiboot PC with Win 7 32bit, in the same machine are installed from one year Win7, Win8, WinXP, all have worked well.
    I use TRILOGY/IR5 by a lot of time, every 30 days I do the rearm the my pc without problems: until today.
    Today the 30 days are past on the Win7 so I have used the IR5 AS THE OTHERS TIMES but today I get the answer : NO REARMS DETECTED....
    What is happened?
    This arrangement is ever the same from months, IR5 has EVER worked correctly. Today it stopped to rearm.
    Please note that I have ever uses until this morning the old TRILOGY 3.0, it don't work so I have switched to the new TRILOGY 4.2 but also the new one don't work.
    What is happened? Is there a solution?
    Thanx in advance!

9. raviabi11

raviabi11 MDL Novice

Sep 23, 2012
    great work i love this triology :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. bromanbro

bromanbro MDL Member

Sep 30, 2012
    Did you try uninstalling and then reinstalling IR5 (will reboot into recovery mode in which you type C:\IR5)? I think you need to do that after every 5 rearms. I just used it for my first time and it worked, and I'm dual booting with Win8.

11. dhiTek

dhiTek MDL Novice

May 25, 2011
    Windows 8 ?

12. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Most probably this trick willn't work in 8. Cause there is no concept of grace period after rearming.

o_O :g:

13. dhiTek

dhiTek MDL Novice

May 25, 2011
    concepts such as installing 8 ?
    peek at the 8 during install running.
    :D

14. mcgyver83

mcgyver83 MDL Novice

May 30, 2010
    Hi to all, I usually used tilogy without problems.
    Now I'm trying to "rearm" a windows 7 pro on an old laptop but when windows restarts, I choose Repair console, type d:\IR5.bat some error lines appear but disappear after less a second; the notebook restarts and no rearm done...
    How can I get these error lines?

15. troels

troels MDL Member

May 20, 2007
    Please check that d:\IR5.bat is in fact the command you should enter. And check the number of rearms left.

16. mcgyver83

mcgyver83 MDL Novice

May 30, 2010
    I uninstalled trilogy by the menĂ¹, restore MBR with the tool provided by this site.
    Why d:\IR5.bat should be wrong?I mean c:\IR5.bat gives me error, IR5.bat not found.

17. mcgyver83

mcgyver83 MDL Novice

May 30, 2010
    removed. twin post :)