Trilogy 4.2

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by timesurfer, Feb 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GonadMan

GonadMan MDL Novice

Jun 22, 2011
    Link in OP is broken :(

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  3. martytheman

martytheman MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2012
    here's a question for you guys: (ok 2 of them!)
    been using trilogy for 2+years now, working great!

I have cs5.5 installed on my main machine, and it is working perfectly.
    however I would like to install acrobat on another pc.. is there a way to do this without installing the whole suite? The reason I ask is because I downloaded 5.5 from adobe, but it left me with a bunch of folders for all the programs in 5.5, I can't find the executeable for the install of that, I could install each program individually I suppose, but I would like to just have acrobat on the 2nd pc.

will trilogy work for only one program of the master suite? I downloaded the keys version, but none of them work for just acrobat.

If that don't work, anyone know the name of the executeable for the cs 5.5 ms installer? I'm sure it's on my pc someplace, just no idea where :(

4. jwhitner

jwhitner MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2012
    I'm certainly not an advanced user. I have been using IORRT with no problems. I got the activation alert and went to rearm and got an error message "IORRT not installed" I went to install IORRT and got a message "IORRT already installed". I clicked uninstall and got error message "IORRT not installed". I went to the CMD prompt to delete without sucess. can you help with what might be the problem. Windows 7, office 2010.

5. napros

napros MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2012
    Hello everyone; I was hoping that someone might be able to help me with this question.

I have Windows SBS 2008 x64 installed and then installed Trilogy 4.2 and ran that CMD file as administrator.

I get this message when I choose A. IR5 (Windows7 and Servers): Supports only Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2

Quote: * IR5 supports all windows 7, servers, languages, versions, editions, 32/64bit

Please advise how to get this working on SBS 2008 x64. Thank you in advance

6. zakgj01

zakgj01 MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2012
    After fresh install of Win7 X64 I run Trilogy 4.2 & installed IR5 every thing was OK after few days until the windows updates where installed I sow that on computer properties the I have only 2 days to automatic activation, so I uninstalled IR5 & installed it once more then I had only 3 days , I did the same one more time & I have only 3 days.
    Status on Trilogy is 30 days Initial grace period.

now I have only 1 day showing on Computer properties.

Hope someone can help.

7. troels

troels MDL Member

May 20, 2007
    Isn't the message 3 days to automatic activation? - Meaning windows will TRY to activate - without success, of course. It will not be a problem.

8. matiu89

matiu89 MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2012
    Hi guys!
    I installed seven on a EFI based system and now I cannot activate with the most used loaders, so I've read about "trilogy" and I would try this program.
    But I can't find the 4.2 program version: after a long surfing on the web I found only the 4.0 version (a lot of broken links, for money or fakes) and after I ran it the days left passed from 10 to 3... o_O What will happen between 3 days?

Could someone upload the newest version?

Thanks,
    Mat

9. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  10. matiu89

matiu89 MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2012
    I tried yesterday and it did't work! :confused:

Today I can download it without problems... Anyway thank you very much!

The days between the automatic activation are today passed to 2. What will happen when the countdown goes to zero? The status in IR5 says it is ok for about 30 days, why the infos don't match?

I've seen that the upgrade to w8 costs only 29€ until genuary 2013. It is a very good price for a serial that can be used forever. Can I do this upgrade from my system, with a trial period extended with IR5?

11. troels

troels MDL Member

May 20, 2007
    It is hard not to be calling you names - what about reading post 2359 or post 2334 above? Is it really so hard to read before you ask?

12. tofuboi

tofuboi MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2012
    o_O i cant download it o_O

13. valcea1

valcea1 MDL Novice

Feb 7, 2010
    thanks is very good that tools

14. MrMagic

MrMagic MDL Guru

Feb 13, 2012
    Is there a mod for Office 15 VL Rearm ?

15. carpboy

carpboy MDL Junior Member

Aug 5, 2010
    got windows 8 pro installed just wondered if IORRT will still work for office 2010 on it?

16. troels

troels MDL Member

May 20, 2007
    I don't know, probably - but kms activation works. ( OTK2010V223 or later).

17. deanovCustoms

deanovCustoms MDL Novice

May 13, 2011
    The file you requested (id 9adf0ab0) does not exist. It might have been deleted due to inactivity (no downloads) or due to not complying with our terms.

18. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    I've never tried this before. I'm planing to give it a try. Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. gulliver_69

gulliver_69 MDL Novice

Aug 24, 2008
    #2340 gulliver_69, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
    Hello and sorry for my bad English. ;)
    I have a problem with the Trilogy: in recent months it had always worked flawlessly. Lately, due to the failure of my primary HDD SCSI, I replaced the HDD with a similar SCSI model on which I had previously copied partitions of Windows 7 from the original HDD (before the failure). These days I have tried to make the rearm but it is not working: is it possible that it could be that the HDD has been replaced, and then the IR5 is no longer able to find out on which hard drive is actually installed the operating system? :confused:
    I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the IR5 several times, without success. If I start the system in recovery mode, when I run ir5.bat this shows some error messages and it restarts my computer, but when Windows 7 starts, continues to be expired. :mad: :wallbash:
    I've also tried MBR Regenerator, without success...