Trying to obtain a 1607 Enterprise .ISO , having issues understanding how to get one.

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by MarinoNY, Feb 26, 2017.

1. MarinoNY

MarinoNY MDL Novice

Mar 5, 2014
    Tried searching around for an hour or so to answer my self but I am only confusing my self further.
    Trying to get a 1607 Enterprise .ISO (English u.s if that matters) , having issues understanding how to get one with out having to go on a bit torrent.
    I do have already an m.2 with enterprise with me.
    If I needed to I could reboot into that and just save the ISO to one of the hard drives on my computer if I am following how esd to isos work?
    I am just trying to make a second m.2 bootable windows and I can use AOMEI to create it.
    I guess my issue here is not really understanding how the ESD really works. Plus it would be nice to have an extra ISO on my portable hard drive to keep with me at work.
    Thanks guys.

I should mention I am on my own personal custom built computer at home right now with OEM activated windows 10 pro from the windows 7 to 10 upgrade.

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
  3. MarinoNY

MarinoNY MDL Novice

Mar 5, 2014
    Appreciate the speedy and accurate response.
    Thank you, there's a lot of really great stuff I am adding to my "tool box" on this forum thanks to members like you!
    Trying to take it in all at once was a lot :)