[TUT] Customize Windows 8 User Account picture/Lock Screen when unactivated

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by tay777, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Juan Elbridge

Juan Elbridge MDL Novice

Nov 21, 2012
    This has been a really helpful article, but I can't locate the file "User Account Pictures." I have looked under C: > ProgramData > Microsoft. I see "Default Account Pictures" but can't access my chosen account picture.

Any ideas?

-Thanks

2. Darkdestruction

Darkdestruction MDL Novice

Nov 29, 2012
    #22 Darkdestruction, Nov 29, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
    I found a fix

:cool: i found the fix to the windows 8 problem where you cant change lock screen, start menu or account picture
    (I tried all I found on the web, nothing worked, I was using windows 8 enterprise upon till November 29, I decided. To go pro so I downloaded and installed the windows 8, after installing and running the crack I decided to change my account picture and stuff (didn't work as we all know) I got around to the fix after a few minutes of searching the web without help, after spending some time looking into things. I quickly came up with a plan, I reinstalled and got the problem fixed. Here's the trick...
    Windows 8 needs to be activated before you can make your personalization, with the enterprise it activates as soon as you connect to the internet, with the pro however you need to buy or crack it. Buying will definitely work and who is able to do so I suggest you support Microsoft as for the others I suggest you hit me up and I'll send you an updated crack, the one that worked for me and all my friends :) happy using windows 8, before you reinstall you could try running the crack and see if it fixes your problem, if it doesn't, restore the computer to sometime before the crack was installed and then run the new one.
    Contact me
    "dark destruction 100 @ gmail . com" (without the quotes or spaces please ;) )
    Sent from Dark's BlackBerry®

3. Kenafri

Kenafri MDL Member

Jul 22, 2014
    #23 Kenafri, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017