Unable to change Windows update settings after install loader by Daz.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by luna65, Oct 2, 2012.

1. luna65

luna65 MDL Novice

Oct 2, 2012
    I have just made a Windows 7 Ultimate x64 clean install, then activated with the loader by Daz last versión. Windows update works fine, I have update my system properly, and validate my Windows. I chose during the install Windows update reccomended settings. Everything ok, but now I would like to chose which updates i want to install, but there is no way to change the settings, no matter wich option I click on, it always goes back to the reccomended settings. I have tríed to look for a solution online, but nothing works.

My question is: could this problem be related to the loader, which somehow is affecting the way in which Windows update behaves? Is there any solution?

I would really appreciate your help. And sorry for my English, it's not my native languageo_Oo_O

2. stoppen

stoppen MDL Junior Member

Jun 10, 2012
    @Luna,
    Daz.s loader has nothing to do with the Windows Update function.

To fix this situation go to Windows Update in the control panel and open it. On the right side of the window click on Change Settings. Under the important updates drop down box choose. From that place you can choose what ever you want to do with the Updates. That should take care of the Update situation your having.