Unable to crack WIndows 7!! HELP!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by InEvX, Jul 30, 2009.

1. InEvX

InEvX MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    God I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass...but I reinstalled 3 more times..
    I used Hazar's and orbit 7 lo*der release 3 (both non SLIC methods) and I still don't get why it isn't working..I did turn off UAC, ran under administrator, the works..
    Every time I install it I get the first part of activation which shows the key, but then I get the error of:

Welcome to Hazar's 7 act*vator beta 2 (no fancy GUI yet)
    Please note this works for Windows 7 ULTIMATE only.
    Press any key to begin.
    The requested service has already been started.

More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182.

1 file(s) copied.
    Target volumes will be updated with BOOTMGR compatible bootcode.

C: (\\?\Volume{d283b36b-7c94-11de-a230-001e4cccda17})

Updated NTFS filesystem bootcode. The update may be unreliable since the
    volume could not be locked during the update:
    Access is denied.

Bootcode was successfully updated on all targeted volumes.
    Edit/Delete Message

There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive \decive
    \harddisk1\DR1 --- which states cancel, retry, ignore....

It'll change the "harddisk1\DR1" to "harddisk2\DR2" until it reaches 4 or 5..then it says to reboot...
    After rebooting, it won't load windows 7, it'll be a black screen that just says "intel...."
    The screen appears after the Dell logo (where you can hit F2 or F12). The only way I can get something done is to reinstall windows 7...I tried all the methods I know and I still can't get why it doesn't work. I have an Dell XPS 420 with SLIC 2.0...

If anybody can help, I would appreciate sooooo much! Other XPS 420 owners are having the same issue apparently...

THANKS!!

2. InEvX

InEvX MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Help!

I have a dell XPS 420 and it came with a non named and unable to delete partition (I checked under computer management). It states "Healthy (OEM Partition)". I have another drive which is 15.0 gb which was a recovery partition by dell but I formatted so its empty and then I have my C drive which has the WIN 7.
    I didn't use any other cracks on this Win 7...

I was wondering about dBan (the hard-drive nuke program) and if I use it to delete everything off my hard drive, am I still able to use it? Such as, able to create a new partition and start all over again, or does it delete everything off the hard-drive and rendering it useless?

PLEASE HELP!!

3. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    but this OEM partition belongs to Vista and not to Win7? So why not delete it using e.g Acronis Disk Director 10?

4. InEvX

InEvX MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Help

Ok, I'll try that method...will it get rid of the 15 GB drive and the OEM partition (Vista)?
    I do have my old files on this computer in the "old windows" folder... Should I delete that?

5. secr9tos

secr9tos MDL Addicted

Jul 28, 2009
    You mean you have a folder called windows.old? You can delete it, but I'm not pretty sure if its 100% save.

6. InEvX

InEvX MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    help

Yep you're right about the Windows.old folder, I'll delete it because I have it saved.

When I installed Acronis, I'm getting this error
    W000101F4: Acronis Disk Director Suite has detected unsupported hard disk drives. Acronis Disk Director Suite does not support Windows Dynamic Disks, EZ-Drives, etc.

7. InEvX

InEvX MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    help

Apparently I have Dynamic Disk because it shows "Disk 1 - Dynamic" and there's two drives in there. One of them is "MBR and Track 0" and the other one is "Dynamic Disk". The MBR icon has no total size and the Dynamic Disk is 698.6 GB

8. EclipseSin

EclipseSin MDL Member

Feb 29, 2008
    #10 EclipseSin, Jul 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  9. InEvX

InEvX MDL Junior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Thanks

Thanks a bunch guys! I just called dell and told them I was having problems with my hard drive and they totally formatted everything in my hard drive. Everything is going swell but the Hazar's crack or whatever isn't working for me. I keep getting the 30 days to activate...if someone can help me fix this, that'd be great!

I did turn off UAC and I ran under administrator.
    Thanks you so much for the help and time!!