Unidentified Network after every restart of repair install.

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by ralphedison, Feb 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    One more option, Revo should have created a restore point before uninstalling eset, so try to restore your pc to that restore point using windows system restore.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    #22 Joe C, Feb 23, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    Just back up everything you want to keep onto another medium like an external drive or a usb stick, then do a clean install. It's a good idea to download the newest drivers and save them with your data back up.

It maybe that you do not have or are not logged into the admin account on your pc, or your current account is corrupted and your settings won't keep ...they reset back to their original settings upon a reboot.
    You can try to create another account with admin privileges and see if that does anything. Also uninstall your wlan and lan devices in the device manager, Do Not Uninstall your drivers when the pop up box asks you, just reboot and the devices will re-install. Sometimes that can fix something that is broken within the network settings

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    This reply is followed from my previous reply.
    Then you can use the eset uninstalling method as described in the above article or reinstall eset then uninstall it.

4. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    Not a good idea to rip out Eset with Revo.

5. ralphedison

ralphedison MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2013
    I uninstalled eset through its built in uninstaller then revo. Well as of the moment, I reinstalled eset, it still is the same.

6. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    It prob used an old profile in Revo not recomended

7. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    The thing is with this kind of software it does leave traces behind regarding firewall and network you need a reset to default to fix it mostly so windows reset wont be that bad

8. ralphedison

ralphedison MDL Novice

Sep 17, 2013
    The thing is, why does my net works when I repair installed windows, only when after a reboot, the bootup slows down then my net goes unidentified.

9. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    I know it's better to trouble shoot the problem and fix it but some times the problem is so system specific that the solution will be reinstall or reset just backup everything and go for it

10. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
  11. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
  12. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009