Universal KMS Activator (KMSA 6.0) Preliminary Tests

Discussion in 'MDL Projects and Applications' started by Phazor, Jul 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. honghui

honghui MDL Novice

Oct 4, 2009
    I tried in Windows 7 x86/x64 Enterprise and Office 2010 Pro. Plus x86/x64 in Traditional Chinese vesrion, and they work perfectly! Thanks Phazor, I like this app.

2. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you had no problems. :)

But like i said, this is just an Alpha Test (in other words something to play around with) which means it is far from being bugfree and even more far from being complete.

Only the final release version will include all the features, (and hopefully be well debugged), so you really shouldnt be seeing this test executable as a finished product.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    #64 HSChronic, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
    Yes, because they are servers LOL. I can't run SCCM or Exchange, or Terminal Services on a Windows 7 pro box. It's not a server issue the other KMS activator works fine, it's just that it doesn't work on server core. Which I don't think the KMS activator works on server core because I haven't been able to activate a core install yet, but full GUI installs are fine.

No nothing special, the MiniKMS activator (the other GUI based one out there) works fine on Server editions, and it does the same thing your does except it doesn't call it within the same Window it spawns a new process out of cmd.exe not a child one to my knowledge.

4. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    #65 MasterDisaster, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Improved code for Office
    Code:
    setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion
    set /a max=10
    :actoff
    cscript /nologo  "%osp%" /act
    set /a k=0
    for /f "tokens=2 delims==" %%A in ('"wmic /namespace:\\root\cimv2 path OfficeSoftwareProtectionProduct where LicenseStatus^>0 get GracePeriodRemaining /format:list"') do ( set gpr=%%A
    IF !gpr! LSS 259200 set /a k=1
    )
    set /a max=!max!-1
    )
    IF !max! GTR 0 IF !k! EQU 1 goto actoff
    Set a counter (max) for number of retries (10). Decrement the value on each try.
    Set a flag (k) to 1 if any one of the Office product is not activated.
    If counter is greater than 0 and flag is set to 1 retry activation else goto next step.

The counter code can be utilised for the Windows code without the need for the flag.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. noway

noway MDL Novice

Sep 3, 2009
    Im using windows 7 pro 64bit and office 2010 standard, can it work with it or i need to install office 2010 pro.

6. SavinivaS

SavinivaS MDL Junior Member

Sep 19, 2007
    This project appears very promising. Good luck with it's development!

Where Office ProPlus, Project and Visio are installed, will this tool detect and activate all 3 apps?

Regards

7. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    #68 MasterDisaster, Jul 3, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  8. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007

9. Simon3264

Simon3264 MDL Novice

Aug 27, 2009
    Doesn't on my Office Pro Plus 2010 x64 (the activator tries to find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs"... my ospp.vbs (x64) is in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs", so it won't activate Office.
    I can activate Office via the standalone ZWT Activator.
    I suggest to integrate directly ospp.vbs in the folder, or do a internal check in KMSA to see if it's Office x86 or Office x64.
    Hope it can be helpful for new releases of KMSA

10. Phazor

Phazor MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Thanks all for your feedback and suggestions.

I did some more work today but eventually i had to realize that i was sort of coming to a dead-end.

Thats why i finally scrapped this project and prepared yet another approach which will hopefully solve the problems for good.

A new test-exe should be available very soon, depending on how much time i have during the coming days.

PS: Since the testing for this approach is over i took the file offline.

The new exe will be presented in a new thread to avoid confusion.

11. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    It was fun testing for you. I look forward to your new thread ;)

12. Simon3264

Simon3264 MDL Novice

Aug 27, 2009
    Yes it was funny to test, I use Windows 7 Ultimate, so i wasn't able to test the "Windows" side of the program, but i have Office 2010 ProPlus x64, so i just tested it, but i got a bug, that it is normal bcoz KMSA was in alpha stage.

Hope to see your new program to test it, and, find a bug to help.

13. Kubica

Kubica MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2008
    Phazor, will you solve problems with Win Server 2008 R2? I need server edition of windows due to run Exchange and SQL servers.

14. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    Kubica you can just run the kms.exe floating around that is just the original zwt kms file. You can also use the internetkms.cmd script floating around the internet for activation using an internet based KMS (there are a few out there that accept public requests). You could also try an OEM mod, RemoteWAT, IRT 4, or some of the other projects on here. All of which are very good and each do a great job at what they are for.

I am closing this thread because this project is dead. Phazor will post a new thread to accept feedback on his new project when it becomes available.