Universal MediaCreationTool.bat wrapper for ALL versions (1507 - 21H2)

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by BAU, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Rydah805

Rydah805 MDL Novice

Tuesday
    Never mind. I found a regedit that allowed me to bypass this and then I used the offline insider installer and am getting updates again.

2. UchihaFabio1026

UchihaFabio1026 MDL Novice

Thursday
    The last windows update said it made some changes on windows update system. So can you check if it still works the bypass if possible

3. erez669

erez669 MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2012
    great script, very complex code and simple gui

4. c2k

c2k MDL Novice

Yesterday
    My antivirus appears to be blocking this tool... It starts the cmd window and the PowerShell GUI to select the version and type, then disappears.
    I tried a couple of different times. After the first fail the bat won't run anymore until I restart the PC. I went and looked in my antivirus log and found this or similar:
    Advanced Threat Control has blocked a process that has been detected as malicious. Process path: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe. Threat name: ATC.SuspiciousBehavior.87A88B4B705D05D5.

5. BAU

BAU MDL Expert

Feb 10, 2009
    News at 5: Stupid antivirus is stupid.

Mail them and ask for the malicious details, else it's just fake useless scareware that most likely is incapable of actually protecting you when needed.
    Shame to see Bitdefender joining the scare crows (is it them? or did you just configured it too strictly = zero intelligence).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. amourification

amourification MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2018
    Seriously this is so cool! This is even beyond cool! I am going to give it a try now!