Unnecessary boot processes ?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by kumaramy, Jul 15, 2013.

1. kumaramy

kumaramy MDL Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Which are Unnecessary boot processes from following?

Untitled.png

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    You should know on your own what should run at start Windows, it's depend on your installations! You could disable the start of some of them and test how long it would take to start those apps manually. Also features of Office, like Groove, if you didn't use them or only on some rare occasions, you could disable.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kumaramy

kumaramy MDL Member

Feb 16, 2013
    But I may not disable each of above. right ? because some of them may be necessary. so I am looking for only unnecessary processes of above. means the processes if disable don't make any difference compared to current start up.

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    That's not correct! If you let start the apps and disable their processes, it has the same effect as didn't start at all!

As I told, best would be to try, after deeply thinking what's really needed on apps to start at Windows Start! Test it, you could add them back if needed later on!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...