Unsigned RAID drivers

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by turturikaboy, Apr 27, 2014.

1. turturikaboy

turturikaboy MDL Junior Member

Nov 11, 2013
    Hi guys,

If this has all ready been covered I apologize, but I need a quick solution.
    I'm trying to set up raid 0 on a fresh install. When I go to install the drivers on setup I get the following error:

"To continue installation, use the Load Driver option to install 32-bit and signed 64-bit drivers. Installing an unsigned 64-bit device driver is not supported and might result in an unusable windows installation"

I'm using the QM77 chipset from Intel and I have enabled Raid in the BIOS. I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, and I have used the 64 bit raid drivers from the intel website (assuming I should be using Intel Matrix Storage Manager).

Thanks in advance!!!

2. turturikaboy

turturikaboy MDL Junior Member

Nov 11, 2013
    And I'd like to add that I have first installed fresh windows ultimate x64 and at the end of installation I received the following error message during the device-detection phase of setup:Windows Setup could not configure Windows on this computer’s hardware.

I know that a possible solution is to change SATA operation mode to AHCI, but I wanna install it on RAID conf...