[UnSupported] M$ Office 2010 Acti**tion and Conversion Kit

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by Raž0r, Jun 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CODYQX4

CODYQX4 MDL Developer

Sep 4, 2009
    I'll investigate a BCM Install after I finish wht I'm curretly working on. Thefact that it has a entry is something I did not expect (As I believed it to be a addon like Proofing Tools or Outlook connector).

2. some11

some11 MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2010
    #82 some11, Oct 22, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2010
    When I run this - nothing happens!?!
    Windows 7 x64.

Are theses the right values?
    CRC32: F528646F
    MD5: C07C80EFD4A65B4EF8A9CE01A7183C36
    SHA-1: 761638F2A70F88A0DFA9CE5C668DAF8F853AB653

3. Jelly21

Jelly21 MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2009
    thankyou very much for the OACK

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Oh man!!! This is discussed 1,00,000 times before..... its the KMS emulator by ZWT, which is completely harmless......

5. extremer

extremer MDL Novice

Nov 7, 2010
    Office 2010 Technical Preview

I have technical preview version of office 2010 and now it says it has expired. I have files O1.6.7z (2.4 MB), EZ Activator and Office 2010 tool kit.exe. Will these help me. I do not have any keys with me to register 2010.
    Please help

6. pesfb

pesfb MDL Novice

Nov 10, 2010
    molti grazie!!

7. letsgoawayhell

letsgoawayhell MDL Senior Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Great tool mate.
    tx :)

8. clone767

clone767 MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2011
    #88 clone767, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2011
    thx a lot for the tool razor :biggrin:

it worked well!!!

i'm wondering though,

1. are some paths on drive c:\ or c:\windows\ that i should add to av and firewall exceptions? i can't find anything cause with toolkit there is C:\Windows\AutoKMS.exe and C:\Windows\KMSEmulator.exe

2. is there smthn that runs daily so i always have 180 days or does it run again after 6 months, or will i have to manually rerun the activator before the 6m expiry date?

3. how is this tool different from toolkit?
    used 2.1 beta 3 and the toolkit did not seem to work in my case. tried the ez-activator and the auto-kms

i first converted office with channel switcher to vl. i think what i did with razor's tool that made a difference is to uninstall (just to be sure and reinstall the vl key) before trying to activate. i might of course have chosen the wrong options with the toolkit, it has too many options ... :eek:

a bit later ....

further testing and after using system image backups to be make sure no changes from either tools remain anywhere, i confirmed that in my hardware case (old fujitsu notebook) the razor tool succeeds, wheres the toolkit does not, and furthermore if i use the toolkit first even if i uninstall the auto-kms, the razor tool does not succeed afterwards.

9. CODYQX4

CODYQX4 MDL Developer

Sep 4, 2009
    Keep in mind this tool was based off of my toolkit V1.2 which wasn't as refined as now, that this for the most part is more unstable, and is completely unsupported/abandoned. Best to use my toolkit as it is current and a lot of bugs will be in this since it is 99% Office 2010 Toolkit V1.2 with slight changes, renames and a SFX GUI, and therfore inherits all the old toolkit bugs that have been long fixed. If the toolkit didn't work for you in the latest version this certaintly won't, and sometimes activation fails and has to be messed with. The most surefire activation is Phazor LocalHost but it only works on 32 Bit OS (he has some trick that fixes the 8000700D constant error that is to blame for every KMS activation failure that all KMS activators have because they use the same KMSEmulator.)

and this I believe used a modded old AutoKMS which also wasn't as good since AutoKMs is based off toolkit and so AutoKMS 1.2 = Toolkit 1.2.

10. clone767

clone767 MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2011
    #90 clone767, Mar 18, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
    thx a lot CODYQX4 for the prompt answer :biggrin:

the os platform i used this on is 7 ultimate 32 that shows genuine with daz's loader v197
    hardware is a fujitsu s7110 notebook

well, razor's tool did work yesterday, and today it shows 179 days to go. does it re-run on its own before expiry date or do i have to manually do that?

the fact that is not actively supported from its developer is reason for concern, certainly!!

i' m about to test your final version of the toolkit, 2.01, cause i did all my testing with your beta3 version, as it looks more advanced.
    as aforementioned, i already converted to vl with latest version channel switcher 1.41
    i' ll try installing a vl proplus key from the product keys tab, and then install the autokms from the activation tab. if that fails as well, i' ll also try your ez-activator.

in case of complete failure, i' ll also try local host, also since this is a 32bit os

to sum-up, razor's tool activated the office successfully for 180 days, but i' m of course worried that i might be deactivated again after some time
    i do all my testing using system partition image backups so i can be sure no leftovers from some tool might affect the outcome of another

11. Opa

Opa MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    Hi guys,

I'm looking to activate my installation of Office 2010 Pro Plus x64 since I didn't activate it when I installed it a few months ago, and now it switched to limited mode with a big red warning ^^

Okay so my question is there, the EZ Activator from CODYQX4 looks interesting, however I don't want it to run every day. I would prefer to rerun it myself once every few months instead. Is there an option for this? Should I not use EZ Activator? What do you recommend to do?

Thanks a lot for your replies ;-)

12. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Just click activate not EZ-activator as that sets up task, etc...

Have you tried IORRT :SmallAwesomeSmiley:...lol

13. Opa

Opa MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    Thanks timesurfer, but IORRT seems to be also running once a day, isn't it?

14. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    #94 timesurfer, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    Yea but doesn't trigger AV, request firewall persmission, or ever could become deactivated hence it does runs small bat file to restore/rearm daily or at boot. All silent with almost no resources used for less than 5 seconds

Code:
    @echo off 
    net stop osppsvc 
    xcopy /cheriky "C:\IORRT\Backup\Files\Tokens" "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform" 
    REG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform /f 
    REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform /f 
    reg restore "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform" C:\IORRT\Backup\Registry\OfficeSPPInfo.hiv 
    net start osppsvc 
    IF Exist "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPREARM.exe" ( 
    "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPREARM.exe" 
    ) ELSE ( "\microsoft shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPREARM.exe" 
    ) 
    schtasks /delete /tn "IORRT" /f 
    schtasks /create /tn "IORRT" /tr "C:\IORRT\IORRT.bat" /sc daily /mo 1 /ru "" 
    You could go into the daily and change to 14 days but again it works at boot too. Very smooth program with same usage and appearance as activated with no KMS problems

Cody's toolkit is fine and very good though and he has rearm concept called Autorearm that only runs every 25 days but basically does same as IORRT ;)

15. clone767

clone767 MDL Novice

Feb 10, 2011
    for me,

1. the ez activator would not activate office, tried both beta and the stable version (s7110 fujitsu notebook),

2. like others said iorrt appears to work, it creates a scheduled task that runs at start up or every 24 hours, you can configure how the task runs yourself from windows scheduled tasks

3. on the other hand, the mini-kms activator activated office on the first run and can either run once or if you want, it installs a service that runs a kms server i understand, that runs i dunno how often, half of the instructions (faq) are in russian! :(

16. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    The service installation is optional.... u can just activate it by running it once ;)

17. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    With EZ-activation the stuff gets installed auto. He needs to go to activation tab and just click activate.

18. Opa

Opa MDL Addicted

Jul 29, 2009
    This is what I just did, Office activated and showing 180 days remaining. I don't see any scheduled task nor particular process running on startup :)
    I'll run it again in 180 days if it last until then (hopefully).

Thanks everyone!

19. Ploegleider

Ploegleider MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2009
    thanks for this