Unusual Daz loader problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by crabhunter, Oct 24, 2010.

1. crabhunter

crabhunter MDL Junior Member

Dec 30, 2009
    I have an unusual problem with the Daz loader which is only showing up when I try multibooting with Chameleon on OSX.
    I have Win7 32bit and Win7 64bit each on their own hard drive, installed separately and activated separately using Daz loader.
    Chameleon can see each hard drive but whichever I choose it always boots 32bit.
    If I unplug 32bit it boots 64bit fine, also if I remove the loader from both of them it will boot both correctly but of course they are not activated.
    As well as OSX on its own drive I also have XP on its own drive.
    If I use easybcd I can set any windows to boot the other two fine but cannot get it to boot OSX so I was hoping to use Chameleon.
    Any ideas? (Keeping the loader way of doing things)
    Mike

2. sam3971

sam3971 MDL Guru

Nov 14, 2008
    Sorry to hear that dude, I will try to help as much as I can here. I cannot say for sure because I dont use Mac anything lol but it sounds that you have 2 hard drives with the boot data hence your issue. The reason it loads x32 when both drives are in place is most likely becaue the x32 drive/partition is set to ACTIVE. What I would do honestly is reinstall both versions of windows 7 again and use a different hack to activate. You can try Daz's loader in different modes but being how it is a boot based loader it might give you more issues. I would say your best bet is to bios mod your system. The reason you cannot access OSX when you use easybcd is most likely because you have so much clutter in the boot data that there is either confusion or corruption lol. I hope this helps dude.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...