Update KB3035583 should be removed

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by pisthai, Apr 9, 2015.

1. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    You guys are certainly entitled to your opinions.
    Here's mine:
    It makes sense for them to issue this update to warn people about upgrading.
    The upgrade offer is only for a year, and if people don't get warned, they will complain.
    A lot of people don't read tech news and will likely never know about it otherwise.
    You can always uninstall it if you don't want to hear about it.

2. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    #22 Skaendo, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    From German people I know in Thailand, not one only, most of them using the BILD Newsletter to read everyday and even pay a lot of money for to get those delivered to them in Thailand! They criticize it a lot, still paying a lot of money to them. If I would head them, I wouldn't even spend a single Satang for it, neither read! Seriously, if those Newsletter would be that bad, they would spend more time on courts for to fight law cases than they need to use to produce their Newsletter! And as I wrote already before, other newsletters are not that much better! Each of them have their way to 'catch' readers, some use Politics (like Der Spiegel) or other areas and all of them 'bashing' others while predicting they're the ONLY ONE!

I read many different Newsletters everyday and every single of them has their good and their bad sites as well as every one 'reports' 'bogus' News, still on any of those reports are some valid and important information.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    I may be misunderstanding the exact procedure they're going to use. I'm sure there will be a way to prevent nag screens if people refuse to upgrade.