Upgrading PC Desktop RAM - Without losing Genuine Activation of Windows 8 - Possible?

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Chris10Lyn, Mar 11, 2013.

1. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. rrohela

rrohela MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    #22 rrohela, Mar 12, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2013

No... But You spent time in story writing instead of reading, Find out How Window vote for three changes out of ten?

2013? :aerobueke: are you Sure?.....

Different Experiences? I know... Pro install Exp/Excel file size/Windows 8 refresh/so & so....(Unique never experienced by US)
    Every time you jump like this...

3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Story writing? No, mister, that's you! I didn't rely on theoretical experiences, I run a real Thailand Registered Company and rely an real life experiences! That's the main difference between you and I! In this thread you've already proven to be wrong, leave it by that and be a normal, yet imperfect human.

Have a nice day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. maddog0266

maddog0266 MDL Expert

Apr 26, 2011
    Well that 10 count you say would be out the window with me... Have you read my post #12...All of that was done in one day and more...I HAVE MADE ABOUT 50 DIFFERENT CHANGES IN LIKE A WEEK TO MY one system and still activated. And the system that I changed the MB in from AMD to Intel I did an upgrade from the DVD and it still reactivated with WMC (you know the free one) so give it a break and give your head a shake.

Have a good one all

And yes my KMS is still up and running...LOL

Oh and this comment was for rrohela

5. rrohela

rrohela MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    Ans to this by M$

Hope you got ans to to your 10 Count M$ method... Better fetch list of 10 weighted components & then support other's BS story.

Regarding Your AMD to Intel WMC upgrade to free key & still activated, Is not magic. If you have read those M$ docs then its well answered there too... If its hard to make sense out of those docs then stop spamming...

50 Changes? Did you changed shipsets too? Then you must have special board imported from unique seller...

6. maddog0266

maddog0266 MDL Expert

Apr 26, 2011
    Yes 50 changes...Video, sound card, CPU, Ram, Hard drives, Network, USB, PCIex, IDE controller, PSU. Each a number of times, testing hardware. So yes more then 50 changes...

7. rrohela

rrohela MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009

You forgot to mention USB-drive, Connecting cables, PSU Power cords, SATA cables, Processor fan, System fan, UPS, Fron panel USB\sound card.

Buddy you relay need break... You even don't know what hardware makes the difference...

8. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    I've actually had half my system replaced and it starting working fine after restoring an old activation with tokens manager.
    I think there is a lot of slop in the machine check. They must have allowed for people to upgrade things.

However, I don't believe ram pool is even considered. It doesn't really have unique markings they could reliably control activation with. A lot of ram you get has the same SPD settings, and as far as I know they don't register any serial number or hardware I.D. I guess windows could account for the total detected amount, but they even allow people to go from x86 to x64 activation with no problems. It literally uses the same 2 activation files. And since that is possible, and x86 is limited to about 3gigs, I would say that it would be hard for them to account for anything greater than that.

9. Chris10Lyn

Chris10Lyn MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2012
    Guys thank you!