[Valentine's Giveaway Special] Ivacy.com | Ivacy VPN - 10 Lifetime accounts + NAT Firewall.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Feb 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Thank you whiz ! I received my account .:D

2. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    Before answering this, which I am answering it, but by starting with a bit about what I have to say for all of you to know. I was in the office when one of you made me aware about this situation and I didn't hold him and said that I was busy with the office work. I started investigating, confirming things on my own, doing all this in my office, hehe, and since there was little time left before I would leave the office, I thought I would do the main work at home i.e talk with the Ivacy people, inform my contacts at Ivacy. So as soon as I reached home, I did that, and I just didn't email them and went to sleep thinking that the reply would come till in the morning and the problem would be fixed, I thought to sit more and try it by myself so I did the online chat with support and the rest y'all know... the problem got fixed right away.. and I slept better having fixed the problem and then sleep. I understand the value of time, so I try never to keep anyone waiting and do things as soon even if I have to push myself to work more sometimes..
    Coming back to Ivacy, you can trust them always...you saw in the chat transcript how they didn't ask any or much questions and fixed it right away...
    After 5 years, you can email them (not online chat) as mentioned in the chat transcript, or you can contact me, too, and I would never say No.
    Of course, I used to participate in giveaways just like y'all so I know and understand and have observed how the giveaway organizers are mainly. They won't help you after the giveaway is over. They call it as their job or being professional. They don't ask much details about the license that they are organizing the giveaway of. And when they are asked, they say, it's not their lookout and such things...and tell you to manage and investigate everything on your own...
    I have observed all this and I just believe in 2 things I guess. Helping anyone, in any way if I can. And, just like I love lifetime licenses, I believe the same about having a lifetime friendship or a relation with people i.e just like my lifetime licenses, my friendship is lifetime, too.
    So y'all have my email id...y'all can add me on facebook, insta, whatever...I have made it easy to find me...and yes, I will always be there, as much I can be, and to help.

3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    @whizkidraj

Thanks a lot for your warm words. I appreciate a lot your work and I wish all the best to you. Chapeau.