Verifying PayPal Account!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by the_brenton, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_brenton

the_brenton MDL Junior Member

Nov 17, 2009
    Hi
    i am from Iran
    i hate this rule "Iranian can't do anything iranian people can't have anything iranian people can't....."
    my problem is my PayPal account is not verified and i can't buy anything from internet i can't donate to anywhere
    can some1 verify my account i give him money when my PayPal account was verified :D
    i think with linking a bank account to the PayPal account the problem will be sold
    i don't have any1 on the new york to make a bank account for me :(
    thx :p

2. metca

metca MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2009
    I understand all what you saying, but unfortunately that's not possible with Paypal, as all credit cards, bank accounts is linked to your address. So, basically even if somebody will open account for you in "democratic" :) country address is will be there, you can add another address to your account, but I doubtful somebody will send something to Persia, as ... just read small script on paypal.

3. the_brenton

the_brenton MDL Junior Member

Nov 17, 2009
    i know i need some1 to create a bank account in the new york for me
    i won't buy physical item from internet i need this account only for buy software serial keys etc etc etc :D
    i know delivery to Iran is not possible
    and WTH! eBay owner is an Iranian and PayPal is under eBay inc.
    if any1 can create a bank account in new york for me I'll pay him/her
    thx again :p

4. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Sorry, but no money business in here. Please understand.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...