Vista Boot Problem after reinstalling wow5.2.2 nombr

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by anca_baru, Mar 25, 2010.

1. anca_baru

anca_baru MDL Novice

Mar 25, 2010
    Hi guys,

I'm having a problem with my computer and need to reinstal vista and reinstalling wow5.2.2 nombr hp.
    ( Btw wow5.2.2 nombr works ok before without any problem).
    After reinstal vista, I install wow5.2.2 nombr again. Windows is still activated,
    but now everytime when vista boot windows, it boot twice, at first boot, the system hangs at boot and I saw a green bar on black Vista loading screen ( only for a few seconds and then it dissapear, just black screen) , and after awhile it reboot again by itself and the window start normal after that.
    It happen everytime i start the compuiter, so I need to wait long time for it to load the windows. Quite annoying.

And another problem with windows resume loader (when window's not properly shutdown ) or The Safe Mode loader screen also hangs, freezing if I try to move the selection cursor or select other option, So i have to wait for the timer to count to zero to load windows, otherwise vista will freeze and I need to hard reboot.

Do you know how to fix this? It driving me crazy ... :confused:

Btw I'm using vista ultimate SP2 on acer laptop with Dell motherboard

thanks guys,

2. davidmorgen19

davidmorgen19 MDL Novice

May 26, 2010
    That type of problem is occurs by RAM and hard disk. So check RAM first and it is ok then check your hard disk.