Vista .iso help needed, please!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Pilgrim2, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Pilgrim2

Pilgrim2 MDL Novice

Feb 16, 2010
    #1 Pilgrim2, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    Hi there,

I've been referred to this forum by a good friend of mine, and I am hoping that someone can help me with a probably very easy question...

I am trying to reinstall Vista 32bit Home Premium on an old Advent laptop of a friend of my wife's. The trouble is, although she has a legal product key that is genuine, she doesnt have the oem install disc anymore.

I have looked through the forum all evening and Im really sorry but I dont quite understand how to get hold of a .iso of Vista and then use it to reinstall the OS using the OEM key...

Can anyone out there help me please?

Many many many thanks!

:worthy:

EDIT: Will I just need the product key to use on the .iso, or will I need to get anything else form the laptop before I wipe it?

2. AnarethoS

AnarethoS MDL Expert

Jul 31, 2009
    Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I am searchin for the following ISO (original, not modified) :
    - Vista SP2 32bits - French
    - Vista SP2 64bits - French
    - Vista SP2 32bits - English
    - Vista SP2 64bits - English

I tried on different torrent site, but was not really lucky....

Thanks in advance!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kukubau

kukubau MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2008
  4. Jeff Challender

Jeff Challender MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2008
    kukubau
    could you PM me please. I've tried to PM you but you have used up all your storage space. I'm after a little information. Thanks

5. anisebal

anisebal MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2010
    Hi
    There is lots of ways to found OEM but it is not that it should correct your problem because google has many sites that solve the problem regarding this and also make in confuse some of these tricks are

How to get OEM for Windows Vista?

If you have more then this then see the perfact key behind your pack of your Vista CD.