Vista Oem Sources Folder Project

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by ciscokid, Mar 2, 2008.

1. hellkiller

hellkiller MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2008
    Does somebody have Toshiba OEM folder?

2. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    Yea, I have Toshiba's OEM information for Toshiba Satellite laptop.

3. hellkiller

hellkiller MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2008
    Can you upload it somewhere pls?

4. ofcorp

ofcorp MDL Novice

Feb 17, 2008
    Does anyone have it for Lenovo notebooks? If so, please upload.

5. joshua.jake.stevens

joshua.jake.stevens MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2008
    Right ON CiscoKid

Here is my saga..I am an Infantryman for the past ten years with a bachelors for ITT Tech (I know..the college of Black and white hats and potheads, Rock on)...yet here I am with a brand new HP DV9720us that I bought out here in Germany (stationed in Baumholder) and I let the computer guys try to replace vista with xp or even 2k so that I can fulfill my flavor of killing on my many of games...yet the Noobs destroy my recovery partition before I can make a copy and light my cigarette...what idiots that are now in the military are those that should have left....(yes i am in...court ordered..get off me..hehe) so now I am on a defense link to the internet with all capabilities of downloading from FTP knocked off the grid (except mediafire...*nod*)...and I am left trying to find an HP OEM of the vista 32 bit that came with the computer because it is the only OS that registers all of the hardware in this 900 dollare paperweight (any mediafire or links to an OS or OEM are greatly appreciated since snail mail in the dust bowl of a waste of a country we call IRAQ) would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE***dont give me replies about your political sides on this false "war on terrorism"...Im a Nietzche fanatic and CHE' follower...hence the reason for argument of the "question all authority on my forearm" seen whenever I salute the idiots above me.

Any mechheads or reverse engineers that can hook me up with a llink would be greatly appreciated so I dont have to wander Deutchland with my WIFI search of NEtstumbler possibilities....

6. ciscokid

ciscokid MDL Senior Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Like Hannibal said on the "A-Team," I love it when a plan comes together.

Things are looking good, let's keep this going. We need a few more OEM folders posted so let's keep at it. :)

7. glatzfront

glatzfront MDL Novice

Feb 13, 2008
    Great project!

8. teknomedic

teknomedic MDL Member

May 5, 2007
    Is Gateway home premium needed?

9. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    Anyone here have the chinese or korean manufacturer OEM logos or wallpapers? Those are the only ones I am missing to complete my universal windows vista DVD.

10. sssstran

sssstran MDL Novice

Jun 19, 2007
    I made a sucessful dvd for dell ultimate oem. I tried the same thing with the enterprise vista sp1 from msdn.Didn't work. I think some how I have to convert enterprise to oem before it would work.

11. tamasp

tamasp MDL Novice

Jun 12, 2007
    Lenovo/IBM

Does anyone have the Lenovo/IBM thinkpad oem files.. Thanks in advance :)

12. mick711

mick711 MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    you cant convert enterprise to oem it uses different type of activation i,e, KMS servers

14. throbber

throbber MDL Addicted

Mar 13, 2008
    this subject looked like it had great potential when it started.
    but now it looks like its near dead.

anyway i'm looking for abit $oem$ folder.
    or failing that dos anybody know were the logos are located on a genuine oem dvd. as im making a custom dvd and have some logos allready??

15. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. mick711

mick711 MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2008
    I have an ISO of Vista SP1 MSDN it's not possible simply to add $OEM$ folder on the ISO with ultraiso ?

I don't know exactly how to for make it with for me asus xrm ms files and OEM picture Medion .

Thanks

17. throbber

throbber MDL Addicted

Mar 13, 2008
    i'v have the same version of vista. you can add or take away what ever you want with ultraiso

18. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    I can make you the OEM folder for you with unatennded installation of wich ever version of vista you like.
    All you have to do is add it to your image, chouse on which drive you want to install, and chouse the laguage you prefer.
    No serils or any other interuptions.
    And tell me where you want me to upload it, couse rapidshare does not works for everyone. :(