Vista Oem Sources Folder Project

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by ciscokid, Mar 2, 2008.

1. hellkiller

hellkiller MDL Novice

Mar 16, 2008
  2. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
  5. mick711

mick711 MDL Junior Member

Apr 14, 2008
    It's with SLIC table you add to your Bios motherboard like ASUS or Toshiba etc ...

6. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    If you have modded bios, uninstall any crack if you use one and try to activate with one of the certs and the key for your versin of vista.
    If the cert you hve tried does not work, instal the next one and so on until you find the right one.
    The cert that activates your vista needs to be the only one in the OEM folder.

7. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
  8. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Dont rush..do it when you have the time and need to reinstall your Vista, couse if one custom metod of OEM folder works, it will be very nice.
    We will be able to make any OEM folder, even for OEMs that do not exsit, complete with logos and e.t.c.
    I'm going to try to make a custom OEM DVD for my self, although I have the original OEM folder for my computer.
    Will try it in the next 2 or 3 days.
    My advice to everyone who has donloaded custom OEM folders from the links that I have provided, the metods arent confirmed, so try it if you realy need to reinstall your OS.
    After the metods are confermed all links will be updated.
    Thanks for your cooperation.

9. reginakampher

reginakampher MDL Addicted

Apr 5, 2008
    Can't you try it on a virtual machine?

10. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    I havent been using VM, but I will give my best.
    I know what VM is used for but I've never used it before.
    Can you give me the download link for VM ?

11. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
  12. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    @throbber

Please wait for a day or two.
    I'm going to sort this out as sugested by @reginakampher, using Virtual Macihine.
    So the next one I give you will work.
    Once I figure out what is cousing the error I will fix all download links that I have provided.

Thanks for your patiente and your eforts to make a custom OEM DVDs.

13. throbber

throbber MDL Addicted

Mar 13, 2008
    ok petar.
    forgot to say. thats were i took the screenshot from, VMware Workstation 6. thanks to @reginakampher for the tip.
    try to avoid the beta versions as they all run in the debug mode which makes them run extremely slow.