Vista SP1 with vistaloader

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by dragonfire665, Jan 20, 2009.

1. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Hey guys whats up, i finanlly got my copy of Vista Ultimate X64 activater by using softmod into a CD and leaving it there and everytime the PC reboot it emulates my BIOS and so on making Vista Genuine, but now here is the thing, i dont have Vista SP1 and i will like to install it, but im afraid that if i do that my Vistaloader will stop working and then i will have no way of activating Vista (making it genuine) any suggestion?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. reginakampher

reginakampher MDL Addicted

Apr 5, 2008
    Vistaloader has been confirmed to work with SP1.

3. dragonfire665

Sep 17, 2008
    so if i installed SP1 right now my vistaloader should still be workin just fine? cuz i will like to update since im gettin many BSOD lately or even normal errors which i kno that hopefully with this update it might fix them all

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. abogangster

abogangster MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2009
    It works, at least with a clean install of Vista SP1, maybe you just have to reinstall Vistaloader if for any reason the updater changes something.
    :cool:

5. dragonfire665

Sep 17, 2008
    well i dont even have to worry trying to install Vista SP1 i keep getting errors, i have installed every pre-requiste patches and hotfix for SP1 and i still get 2 errors

0x8007000D

0x80073712

I have tried everything i was able to find within forums and googling but still no chances on fixing it. I even looked for a file called pending.xml (i think thats how is spell) within windows and i have no such files.

Is also kinda difficult for me using CMD even as an administrator even though im the solely owner and only user to the computer, i dont even have GUESST ON. But when i open CMD, it starts with C:\Windows\System32\ or somethings with C:\Users\Ricky\ and when i type the search i get nothing, it can be found, i dont kno how to change it so it will only come wit C:\ if thats the way CMD should always start.

But yea i think im going to have to re-re-reinstall Vista, and yes i do mean it, for some reason, it alway gives me somethin wron, so this will be my 3rd time installing Vista. Any suggestion