Vistaloader 4.1/4.0 dont work?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by m9x3mos, Jul 17, 2009.

1. m9x3mos

m9x3mos MDL Novice

Jan 22, 2009
    Hello all, My computer that I was running with vista and had software modded before just died so i reinstalled everything and am back up with clean install to SP 2 and tried to use both the vista loader on it and neither seem to work and I have no idea why. I did right click and run as administrator and i even have UAC turned off so that it would interfere. This is on a home built computer so it don't already have slic in the bios. The only time I got an error is the first time when I tried with the gigabyte logo said was unable to find or something like that and seemed like it complete fine though and then asked me to restart. Rebooted the coomputer 3 days till activation. I tried a few other times with unistalling it and then putting in with no logo but have been able to find a away of getting it working. Does anyone maybe know what I am doing wrong or is there a better way to softmod the computer anyone know. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

2. tazman137

tazman137 MDL Junior Member

Jul 17, 2009
    use Vista boot loader 2.1.3

3. m9x3mos

m9x3mos MDL Novice

Jan 22, 2009
    Having a heck of a time finding it. Is there a link to somewhere on the forums here that I can download it from.

4. arrogantguy

arrogantguy MDL Novice

Jul 2, 2009
    Check your PM's :)

5. m9x3mos

m9x3mos MDL Novice

Jan 22, 2009
    Ok So it seems that I was able to activate no problem when I got the V3 thank you arrogantguy.

One thing wierd that that I just noticed is that if the computer goes into standby (sleep) wakes back up it goes back to a count of 25 days until activation? Does anyone know how to fix that?