VistaLoader v3.0.0.1 clean Bios Emulation loader...

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by zerofeng, Apr 18, 2008.

1. FuzzyMaster

FuzzyMaster MDL Member

Jun 21, 2007
    The slic, cert & pid must match each other, but they do NOT need to match the manufacturer of the actual hardware. For example you can use an ASUS slic/cert/pid on an HP computer and Vista will activate fine.

Or, in other words, just because you have a BenQ computer does not mean you have to use a BenQ slic/cert/pid. Don't get hung up on this when the problem is likely just that VistaLoader is not compatible with you computer. There are several people on this forum that have not had any success with soft mods such as VistaLoader. Interestingly, those people have been able to get Vista to activate with Paradox, but as we now know, it will not work with SP1.

Keep in mind that all VistaLoader does is emulate the slic in software and then automate the installation of the cert & pid. In the long run you will still be far better off with a hard coded BIOS mod (slic inserted in BIOS) if your BIOS can be modded. I know there are some that can not. The only other option is to try other soft mods, for example Vista Boot from Gkend (just search for Gkend).

Also, switching from one type of activation to another has caused problems for a lot of people, despite all of the tools (such as VOATK) for removing old mods. In that case, I believe the only way to proceed is with a clean re-install of Vista (with SP1 integrated) and then application of the appropriate mod.

2. stimey

stimey MDL Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Exactly! I am not a total noob, have a modded bios on my compaq laptop with no problems, if only i could unpack this crazy QBios installer, i got the cabs and now gonna try and unpack them with an installshield cab extractor (unshield) need to do that in Ubuntu since there's no widows port, or atleast I can't find it. Even if i manage to extract it flashing back the modded bios might be a problem due to this phoenix bios being different from the norm. Other posters with BenQ laptops reported that the phoenix tools did not work. Guess i'll have to wait for paradox for sp1 or something. Did you see my bios SLIC info? Which cert/serial would be compatible with that you think, if any ;)

3. FuzzyMaster

FuzzyMaster MDL Member

Jun 21, 2007
  4. stimey

stimey MDL Member

Apr 21, 2008
    #25 stimey, Apr 22, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
    Interesting stuff :rolleyes: The SLIC info is indeed from my bios, got it via everest. So what you're saying is that if i install or put the benq cert on my install media and install a fresh copy with the right serial it should be activated already? I know this laptop is made in China, but i didn't know they pre-"mod" the bios already :D

About the cert, i got a benq cert from a chinese forum and some from activators, think they're all the same tho, will do some md5 comparing on the later on, i was already putting osx86 on the lappy.. hehehe Gotta love usb sticks with actronix/ghost. Backup images are made fast and so is restoring.

@Dasumo, got 1.17 running already, installer stops before extracting anything due to already having the same version.

Edit 2: Just did a clean install with the cert on the dvd and used above serial, no luck :(

5. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Not sure if you know how allready here is some info on how to make your own OEM dvd

6. stimey

stimey MDL Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Yep done exactly that, I'll try and play around later. Don't wanna take over this thread with my silly problems.. :eek:

7. Novox

Novox MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2008
    @dasumo

Thank you very much!

8. lbassa

lbassa MDL Novice

Apr 23, 2008
    Thanks a lot!!!!
    I flash my bios after found this :p
    whorever on next update bios I'm using a new vistaloader ;)

9. takui

takui MDL Novice

Sep 11, 2007
    Hello to all! I've downloaded this crack yesterday and tryed in 2 pc, in one works, in the other not (but works the 2.1.2 version, the one with the install.bat file). Maybe the problem can be because in the second pc the boot is on the drive D and not in C? I dunno if this crack check and install it in the right hd, the 2.1.2 do it for sure, cuz I can read what is doing in the prompt...

This one is much better for the gui, so I hope someone can help me to get throught this problem, or if it's a bug, hope it will be fix asap...

Anyway, the for have read my bad english until now =)

10. stimey

stimey MDL Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Got my laptop activated after using baidu.com to search chinese forums for benq certs, found one that worked on my S32 :D

11. RomanS

RomanS MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2008
    Hi all !

I activated my Vista with Automated Vista Activation Crack 3.0, installed much software, all works.

I've read the explanatory FuzzyMaster's post which makes me doubt :

Shall I install SP 1 and reactivate with vistaloader 3.0.0.1 - will this work or it is not worth risking ? Has anybody done it this way ?

Is there modded BIOS for ASUS P5P800PE ( i 865PE ) ?

Thanks !
    /B]

12. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008

You can freely install SP1, and if you have already activated, you dont have to activate again after SP1 installation.
    About the bios mod for P5P800PE, I could not find one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. srmcool

srmcool MDL Novice

Apr 30, 2008
    this works on my pc. thanks a lot! :D

14. RomanS

RomanS MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2008
    #36 RomanS, May 1, 2008
    Last edited: May 1, 2008

Hi petar,

thank you for replying and sorry for the misunderstanding, you mean that there's no need to activate SP 1 in case Vista has been activated with VISTALOADER, not AAC 3.0

=== === ===

If I may ask srmcool, anyen, ioniancat21, and others who have used the crack :

After applying vistaloader 3.0.0.1 crack, is there floppy check (you can hear the sound) on the boot start (as it was with some earlier vistaloader cracks), I mean when floppy is not included in boot devices list in bios settings ?

On boot start, is there any sign of vistaloader 3.0.0.1 crack, as any message or any thing ?

If Vista was activated with other cracks (Automated Vista Activation Crack 3.0 in my case), what is better:

- install SP 1 first and then apply vistaloader 3.0.0.1 or

- apply vistaloader 3.0.0.1 first and then install SP 1 ?

Thanks,

Roman.

15. dasumo

dasumo MDL Novice

Jan 21, 2008
    #37 dasumo, May 3, 2008
    Last edited: May 3, 2008
    Hi Roman,

You don't see any text or message in startup, is completely clean.

Is highly recommended to apply VistaLoader 3.0.0.1, in clean Vista
    installations (Vista RTM or Vista with SP1 Final integrated), without
    installed any update before applying the crack.

You need uninstall any other crack before using VistaLoader 3.0.0.1.

Greeting, Dasumo...

16. RomanS

RomanS MDL Novice

Apr 15, 2008
    Thank you Dasumo !

17. 0_o

0_o MDL Novice

May 4, 2008
    #39 0_o, May 4, 2008
    Last edited: May 4, 2008
    endless reboot series.

it seems to me, that notebookusers have to use the 2.0 version, as only this one worked for me.

18. superdunkaroos

superdunkaroos MDL Novice

Apr 29, 2008
    repair ur boot file using the vista dvd.