VistaLoader v3.0.0.1 clean Bios Emulation loader...

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by zerofeng, Apr 18, 2008.

1. Maher

Maher MDL Junior Member

May 7, 2008
    Hey everyone..

Yesterday (May 6th 2008) Microsoft released KB940510 which was released a month earlier, my question is that does it affect this crack by Dasumo? Even though I didn't install it yet I just hide it.

Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Crank

Crank MDL Novice

May 19, 2008
    Hi everyone.I have been watching this forum for a while but first signed up now.I just made a clean install of Vista ultimate X64 SP1 and used this vistaloader 3.0.0.1 and its working like a charm:D This is what i did:
    Made clean install/ turned of Windows defender/turned of UAC/ Updated/ cracked the system using the NO LOGO option/restarted, and its just running smooth and activated now:cool: So in the future i'll be watching out for KB940510 and see wath happens.

Thanks.

3. Dwebtron

Dwebtron MDL Novice

May 20, 2008
    I'm trying to patch up my 64-bit vista ultimate with this loader and it doesn't seem to be working. Granted, I'm running an extreme safe mode (UI/nearly all services off in startup through msconfig) and when I'm not doing that in Vista's 'reduced functionality' mode.

Any ideas for help? I'm kinda new at this... Thanks in advance! :)

4. Crank

Crank MDL Novice

May 19, 2008
    Did you try my way of doing it in my post above? Have you made a clean install? If not,did you UNINSTALL any previous crack? Try not to do it in safe mode but only with UAC and defender turned of,and make sure the KB940510 isn't in your system.

This crack worked on my system to,even before the clean install.I just uninstalled the old cracked and then used the loader.

5. Dwebtron

Dwebtron MDL Novice

May 20, 2008
    I'm running an old install of vista (relatively). I don't know what crack it originally had but I ran vodtools to remove any cracks that were installed. I'm stuck in reduced functionality mode so the only options I have are safe mode or rfm mode.

Actually, I can open explorer in RFM mode but quota is extremely limited - so much so that the cracks won't open most of the time.

Anyway, I uninstalled KB940510 and restarted, then tried 'vistaloader v3.0.0.1' and restarted in normal mode again and am still asked for a legit key. Did I do something wrong? The only way to get to the uninstaller for anything is through the safemode I found (msconfig - > boot -> "safe boot minimal" w/ no GUI boot). This is also the mode I ran the vistaloader in, as in regular mode (rfm) it tells me that the files are locked. I can't seem to find any other updates installed but I did find one I apparently installed April 9th that can't be uninstalled. I forgot the number but it definitely wasn't KB940510.

Any ideas?

6. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    #46 petar, May 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. eragon89

eragon89 MDL Novice

May 23, 2008
    quick question

i have the oficial version of vista home premium not the upgrade installed on my pc id like to try the ultamate version of vista to see how it is will this crack effect my other operating system since i plan to duel boot? thx in advance.

ps if u chose a company other than ur own will it hurt ur system or just show there logo? just wondering because my freind has the gay acer white loading screen lol

8. Dwebtron

Dwebtron MDL Novice

May 20, 2008
    #48 Dwebtron, May 29, 2008
  9. Cipher

Cipher MDL Member

May 31, 2008
    I Just want to say this little gem worked great on a clean installation of Vista 64Bit Ultimate (MSDN image).

Ran Windows update afterwards and installed all the recommended updates and it's still activated after rebooting.

I guess only time will tell if MS get wise to this loader and nuke it with a sneaky update.

But for now good work and thanks. :)

10. Dwebtron

Dwebtron MDL Novice

May 20, 2008
    little problem i noticed since I installed this. It seems that I can't boot into normal mode unless the vista dvd is in the drive. Taking it out once vista boots is fine, but if the dvd isn't in the drive, I'm thrown into safe mode. I've tried repairing the boot manager, but there are no errors detected. Any ideas?

11. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Boot from your Vista DVD and enter repair.
    Once the repair window opens, open the CMD and type the folowing comands:
    bootrec /fixmbr
    bootrec /fixboot

Tell me if this worked..:D

12. beyond22

beyond22 MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2008
    Hi,
    do you think the VistaLoader 3.0.0.1 will work on Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3, especially if there are any issues with loosing activation after wake up from S3 Suspend To Ram State?

13. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    You dont need VL at all.
    There is moded, tested and working bios for your board.
    So the risk of flashing is the same just as you flash with the original bios.

14. beyond22

beyond22 MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2008
    #54 beyond22, Jun 14, 2008
  15. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    #55 petar, Jun 17, 2008
  16. cpthk

cpthk MDL Novice

Jun 18, 2008
    Any one know why these activator they always wants to include the logo? Does vista check whether you have the right logo or what? I really hate the logo, since i built my PC from scratch not brand-name computer.

17. beyond22

beyond22 MDL Novice

Jun 8, 2008
    Thanks petar, didn't know that!

18. cpthk

cpthk MDL Novice

Jun 18, 2008
    Can I just install emulation without logo?

19. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Use Vista Loader 2.1.2

20. cpthk

cpthk MDL Novice

Jun 18, 2008
    #60 cpthk, Jun 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017