VistaLoader v3.0.0.1 clean Bios Emulation loader...

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by zerofeng, Apr 18, 2008.

1. GeeJee

GeeJee MDL Novice

Jun 19, 2008
    After a couple of tries I finally managed to 'crack' vista by using v.3.0.0.1.
    Thank you very much for making/posting the patch and for all the helpfull information on this forum!! Great work!:)
    I did a clean install, turned off windows defender, turned of UAC, runned vistaloader using the no logo option, restarted and....voila. After that I updated with all the available windows updates (57 updates actually) and my vista is still 'cracked'.
    I hope that it keeps running.
    For now I turned off the automatic updates because I am not sure wheter any future update will 'catch' me. Is there any update already existing that can 'catch' me.....? (I read something about KB940510...):confused:

Cheers,
    GeeJee

2. daffyno

daffyno MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2008
    i have tried vistaloader from 2.0 to 3.0.0.1, but on reboot i always receive grub error :(

anyone can help me please?

3. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Tell me which SLIC you want emulated and on which drive letter is your Vista installed so I can make a custom grldr for you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. daffyno

daffyno MDL Novice

Jun 25, 2008
    #64 daffyno, Jun 25, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
    i have an e6600 with asus p5b. Windows Vista Ultimate installed and Vista is located on C

thx a lot m8

edit: it is p5b not p4b

amibios version: 0701

5. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    Very nice, now you have a permanent solution...:D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. kulot

kulot MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2008
    okey, i just found this thread, i just installed yesterday my vista ultimate, i had tried 4 times of installing, since i uses the paradox one click activation, then i installed SP1, then the activation is gone it says that 14 days left, reinstall vista again, and activated using the Paradox, for now, i didnt install yet the SP1.

If i will going to install the SP1 and uses VistaLoader v3.0.0.1, will it work???

7. petar

petar MDL Expert

Apr 5, 2008
    It is most likley that it will work.
    Paradox does not works with SP1.
    VL will not work in case if you have a incomplete SLIC in your bios.
    What model is your laptop ?
    What bios are you using ?

8. kulot

kulot MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2008
    #69 kulot, Jul 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
    i tried it last night and it works?

this is the steps that i made

first install service pack 1, than uses the vista loader, the activation works perfectly unfortunately i notice that the system slows down, my boot time is counted to 3 minutes

9. Crank

Crank MDL Novice

May 19, 2008
    Did you turn of UAC?

10. jakoty

jakoty MDL Novice

Jul 14, 2008
    #71 jakoty, Jul 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  11. oscarchd

oscarchd MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2008
    this is a greatest activator i've seen so far! thanks dasumo... but i got this oem logo error, any help on this? it activates well but just no logo...:confused:

[SystemInfo]
    Log=C:\Windows\Temp\OEMLOGO.log
    OEMFilesPATH=C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX3\loader\Hewlett Packard
    Uninstaller=C:\Windows\System32\oobe\oem_uninst.exe
    [Error]
    C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp\RarSFX3\loader\Hewlett Packard\Hewlett Packard_BADGE.BMP=File not found!

12. juzz

juzz MDL Member

Jun 28, 2008
    I've never used this loader but by looking your error I think you installed it without extracting it first.

Try extracting it first. then run it from HDD.

13. dsfugabanjr

dsfugabanjr MDL Junior Member

Apr 24, 2008
    Sweetness! Thanks!

14. oscarchd

oscarchd MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2008
    #75 oscarchd, Aug 26, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2008
    i ran on exe extracted file... and with administrator as well... :confused:

15. mbze430

mbze430 MDL Novice

Aug 27, 2008
    #76 mbze430, Aug 27, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
    Dell Dimension E510

Ok, I was never able to find a SLIC capable BIOS for my Dell E510. I have resorted to softmod Vistaloader 2.0. IT WAS working fine till about 1.5 months ago. I rebooted the system, and it gave me HAL.DLL missing or corrupted error.

With that I used th Vista CD and removed the glrdr. Reboot and its fine. But I lost my activation. Used VOATKTools to uninstall, and reinstall Vistaloader 2.0. I still get the HAL.DLL error.

So out of desperation. I removed Vista x64, and reloaded a fresh copy. STILL every time I run Vistaloader 2.0 I get the error HAL.DLL missing or corrupted error during boot again when I remove glrdr from boot, it boots up to Vista x64 fine.

I just downloaded the 3.0.0.1 loader and not sure if this is going to help. I want to run this by everyone before I try the 3.0.0.1 loader.

Any other suggestions or recommendation is greatly appreciated!

NOTE: Tried 3.0.0.1... I am still getting the same error .. HAL.DLL is missing or corrupted during boot. once grldr is removed. Boots up fine to Vista x64.

PLEASE HELP!

16. yrdna

yrdna MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2008
    I need your help.
    My view no longer works after installing the service pack 1 that is not successful (in fact I had to do the restoration). Unfortunately, after the restoration appears to me a window to activate Windows and I do not know what to do because we can not access view (only in safe mode).
    Can you help?

Translation by Google Translator.

17. yrdna

yrdna MDL Novice

Sep 2, 2008
    Too late ... I tried with the Vista Loader in safe mode. The entries in the middle of the left not worked, then I tried with those of right, but now when you restart part amended and a boot after the launch of Vista, a written great "ERROR" (even in safe mode).
    What can I do?

Translation by Google Translator.

18. cdx304

cdx304 MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2008
    Do have password in account .

I have tryed this in my test box and will not work with password .When there is no password no problems .:confused: