Vm kms 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by xinso, Aug 12, 2009.

1. ludaras

ludaras MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2009

2. ludaras

ludaras MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2009
  3. ludaras

ludaras MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2009
    #84 ludaras, Oct 1, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
    So to recapitulate:

1 i did change Format to Russian in Region and language (even change Location to Russia, should i do that??)
    2. change time in vmKMS to GMT+3 (even trying to change myPC time zone to +3)
    3. that TEMP & TMP variables setup changed to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp (start->MyComputer->Properties->Advanced syssettings (left menu)->Environment Variables)
    4. extracted KMSmanages to C:\Program Files a supposed and created desktop shortcuts
    5. Run KMS and then it sets time to 22/08/2009 and i change that manualy to my current system time
    6. run slmgr.vbs procedure from my host cmd as administrator, all ends well except actual activation (-ato)

How to disable internet acess in Win7 network, How to delete default networ at all if tha's a solution to run a wisard from start. Cause automaticly even if i disconnect my modem from Internet Win7 ato recognize Internet abilityand that Internet icon opens modem internet settings?
    Well, internet connection doesnt matter at all if you properly configure network betwen host PC & vmKMS. This time i just run KMSManager, it popup cmd.exe with it's green info after it set time to one of the presetted dates 22.08. Now i didnt change time to my host but change myhost time & zone to KMS vale and activation went perfectly. It dont show it's activated until you click on OK button on that last popup that slmgr -ato brings out.

4. antifriz

antifriz MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Glad that it worked. :)

5. Arthurs

Arthurs MDL Novice

Oct 1, 2009
    It is working fine for me just set pc time same as vm time and you have it:)

I am not sure about that,but this serial is already on the Gates blacklist and can cause problems with updates.

Excellent job from Russian MS fans

6. ioniancat21

ioniancat21 MDL Member

Apr 27, 2008
    #87 ioniancat21, Nov 11, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
    Don't waste your time.........

I too have a copy of this VMware KMS server and for those who had the old KMS server for Vista, don't assume the experience will be as easy and positive. I personally gave up on it and dropped that K-7 image in the Recycle Bin where it belongs.

The Vista KMS was a piece of cake, however, this KMS server's scope is limited to client activation as 2008 R2's don't activate. With that said, my opinion is that the loader is the best bet in comparison. While the KMS offers real activation, it's
    -cumbersome to setup and get working right.
    -needs to be setup to reactivate every 6 months.
    -in Russian in some spots for those who don't speak it like me.
    -only activates desktops, not server versions.

A windows Server 2008 R2 loader is right around the corner. I'm sure Daz and Hazar will each have something cooked up in a minute. What I'd suggest is to use Windows Server 2008, which can be activated permanently using 7Loader 1.6 and wait until an R2 certificate and licenses can be attached to a SLIC 2.1 loader and your interest in this KMS server will quickly disappear.

If your goal is to test Hyper-V, use either the rearm method or Hazar's activation disabler script, which is easily reversed when something better comes along.....

7. yunushanilce

yunushanilce MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2009
    would like to new link please???

8. warmo

warmo MDL Novice

Nov 29, 2009
    does anybody know how to change the kms server time to the correct one as when i use the one set at the 22.08.09 and change to this date on my client it activates fine but when i update to the correct time i loose 120 days of activation ????? could somebody explain what i need to do.

cheers for your help

9. mg45

mg45 MDL Novice

May 14, 2008
    Where can I find kmsmanager.rar? The one in hotfile has been deleted and no mirror in Rapidshare or anything. Just seems it has been deleted by M$?
    Anyone can send me one? I have downloaded the RU_Board KMS but the interface seems are in english and no KMS manager comes with it.

Appreciate of any mirror.. otherwise this VMware image is useless....

10. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Why STILL bother with this one? Use the ZWT activator

sebus

11. rrohela

rrohela MDL Expert

Sep 1, 2009
    where we can download this???

12. Kamar

Kamar MDL Junior Member

Dec 24, 2009
    Thanks for info. Actually I was looking for a valid SN: for my win7 ent. It gave me 3 days. I thought win7 ult was forever giving no gen problems , may be Enterprise would solve it. I now know it it better. I would stick to Ultimate.
    Problem is Some how they check the country location ! and not many Ultimates are sold in my country Location.
    every month or so it says Not Genuine !

thanks

13. WinFLP

WinFLP MDL Senior Member

Nov 18, 2009
    Probably using either Lenovo key that was blacklisted over a year ago, or one of the "activation solutions" that ruin core system files.