W10 VIDEO: Missing Purchased Items

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Pyr3x, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Pyr3x

Pyr3x MDL Junior Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Anyone else having issues with all their purchased movies, TV etc. missing from the Windows 10 Video App? I got a bunch of movies which I purchased within Windows 8.1 and a few I actually picked up in an older build of Windows 10 and everything was fine. However, recently I launched the app looking to watch a few movies and it is telling me that I have no movies and that I should "buy some"....

I am using Build 10130 and I am signed into the OS under my MS Account... I tried Google searching the issue to no avail so I am a bit stumped...

Anyone have any suggestions or maybe just a similar issue?

2. Pyr3x

Pyr3x MDL Junior Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Everything is in order, I see my purchases. Should I be looking for something else?

Thank You

3. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    is their a contact number were u can talk to someone?

4. Hadron-Curious

Hadron-Curious MDL Guru

Jul 4, 2014
    Open your Store(Beta) app. Right-click on Settings and check 'My Library' and they should be there. If they are right there you would need to re-download them.

5. Pyr3x

Pyr3x MDL Junior Member

Oct 4, 2012
    First off thank you all for the suggestions, I tried all but calling Microsoft which I may do but then again I am using pretty much beta builds of Windows 10 so they may just tell me to wait for RTM lol....

Anyway, as for what Hadron-Curious suggested, I can see them in the list but I see no option to download them. I have always streamed them via the Video app on my XBOX and PC. Which BTW, my xbox has my titles all available on it so I know I haven't lost them forever...

6. michaelmyers

michaelmyers MDL Member

May 28, 2015
    Didn't check the feedback app at all did you? It's a known issue in Windows 10 that comes and goes. In my original 10130 install I couldn't see any of the purchases. Tried the 10147 leak and they were there. Went back to 10130 and they appeared and are still there.

Plenty of people, including me, reported it in the feedback app and it was received by them.

7. Don

Don MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    If it's Windows 10 where you aren't seeing them I wouldn't worry about it but if it's 8.1 I would definitely call them.