[W8.1 Enterprise] No activation possible

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by CieuxBleus, Jan 16, 2014.

1. CieuxBleus

CieuxBleus MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2014
    During the last October, I have activated my W8.1 Enterprise thanks to the cmd method (enter a key with the Internet turned off). W8.1 has worked correctly but today, I learn my W8.1 license has expired and I have to update my W8.1 toward the best version which exists and thus activate my W8.1.
    So I've decided to use the KMS method but it does not want to work !
    I can't enter a new serial key in settings, it explains me the computer will restart every 2 hours. I have entered in cmd the code in order to erase the current installed key but when I start KMS, the same notification appears again which order me to update W8.1. So I can't reactivate W8.1.
    Please I need help !
    How to delete this notification ? How to reactivate my Windows without any update or any system restore ?
    I would be grateful. Thanks in advance !

2. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    evaluation copy of enterprise has expired yesterday. Make a clean install with a full version

3. free1975yuly

free1975yuly MDL Expert

Aug 24, 2011
    I think that only you can do is to clean reinstall (correct) Windows and if is a volume version activate via kms.Here is a lot of posts that can help you in finding a link for download Windows and kms about threads.

4. CieuxBleus

CieuxBleus MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2014
    Ok. Thank you very much all. :biggrin: