Want to have Blue progressbars in Windows 7? .Look no further

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tomorrow, Jul 28, 2009.

1. beardy

beardy MDL Novice

Feb 25, 2008
    Thanks guys.:D

2. bearbear

bearbear MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2008
    Is this latest update inclusive of that extra modification you made, the removal of the Explorer Folderband?

I actually prefer to keep the folderband in place, the only things I'd have wanted changed are the progress bar colours.

Thanks for all the work though & st0nedpenguin.

3. bearbear

bearbear MDL Novice

Mar 4, 2008
    OK, nice. Great work :)

4. twiz

twiz MDL Senior Member

Jul 30, 2009
    I just noticed that with the new theme, Firefox's bar is now blue as well!

Attached Files:

5. tomorrow

tomorrow MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2008
    I you use the default theme then yes.Thats because firefox-s default theme uses windows progress bars

6. bmb

bmb MDL Novice

Jun 1, 2008
    Thanks tomorrow but in my computer drive space progress bar still like before(not blue).
    and iinstalled from your first post but now you updated so how can i installed this new updated one? i have to uninstall old one or what ?

Attached Files:

7. tomorrow

tomorrow MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2008
    The My computer one is blue enough in my opinion.Its a bit greener but most people wont notice the difference

Simply follow instructions in README and you can use the updated one.No need to uninstall old.Themeinstall will overwrite the old one :)

8. Pliskin

Pliskin MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    A while after installation, i recognized that my Networkingcenter didn´t work anymore, only a blank screen after clicking on the icon.

Maybe is has some connection with this prog?
    Anyone else had this problem?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. tomorrow

tomorrow MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2008
    The modified theme can not change that.This problem you have is unrelated to the theme.I suggest you look over networking services and see if you havent disabled any of them.

10. bmb

bmb MDL Novice

Jun 1, 2008
    Hi tomorrow i installed your updated version but now i cannot go back to Aero again (Glass task bar and aero theme)..I wants to back your first version and i reinstalled again first one but nothing changed...from Control panel Personalize i cant change Windows Color or theme now ..shows always in Windows color windows classic
    How can i do this??

11. tomorrow

tomorrow MDL Addicted

Jul 3, 2008
    Did you restart after installing the updated one?
    Unsigned Themes service running in background?

12. bmb

bmb MDL Novice

Jun 1, 2008
    thanks for quick reply..yes i restarted many times and In task manager (Process hacker) thr is no service name Unsigned Themes service

again i tried install your first version ..it installed without problem but theme not changed to Aero ..check my Task bar everywhere is like that windows classic

Attached Files: