Warcraft III - Frozen Throne Map Making Turitorials + Tools to create the map?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Chrystopher, May 9, 2014.

1. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    I want to try creating my own map, i know that's not easy, but I'll try. Is there any e-book with complete Warcraft III - Frozen Throne map making turitorials? Plus an archive containing all the tools needed to create the map (animating, creating, sfx, and so on...). I'll be very grateful if someone help me :worthy: :rolleyes:

I've search on this forum, but found nothing and I'm sorry if there's a similar thread...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ismethere

ismethere MDL Senior Member

Apr 7, 2014
    seems the sounds is good, keep updated I'll stay tuned sir.
    cinta buatan anak bangsa.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Does anyone have a complete e-book for Warcraft III Map Making Turitorials + an archive containing all the needed tools (animations, characters, sfx, and so on...)? :smile3:

4. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :eek:Wow you are a bit behind the times, my map making days were back around 2004. You don't need a manual, the map making is not hard just start one and play around with it.

5. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Yeah, i know it's kinda old, but i want to create my own map. The problem is i need e-books with the turitorials about making own characters, sekills, sfx, and so on... + an archive containing all the needed tools. I know that you mean by using World Editor, correct? Without the tools and turitorials, i can't do it. I'm just a newbie in map making

6. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
  7. Chrystopher

Chrystopher MDL Member

Oct 23, 2013
    Yeah, but what about an archive containing all the needed tools? You know at world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/filestools.php
    Most of the tools links were dead, so how do i download the tools? Can you please make an archive containing all the needed tools?

8. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    I can't I haven't touched those maps since around 2008 , you will have to google for it.