Was the Moon landing a hoax?

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Michaela Joy, Aug 27, 2012.

?

Was the Moon landing a hoax?

1. Yes

42 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

84 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. Stewox

Stewox MDL Junior Member

Nov 22, 2013
    You always need to add 20-40 years to any date in 20th and century to correct for perception management drift.

2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Actually watch this for details
    http://forums.mydigitallife.net/thr...e-here!/page24?p=993413&viewfull=1#post993413

Feynman was on the panel to investigate the disaster and they found it to be a rubber seal that contracted during cold weather, but did not expand back when heated by the rockets combustion. Also a really brilliant Physicist !

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Vladimar

Vladimar MDL Junior Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Some civilizations never "get it". They spend hundreds, thousands of years spinning their wheels, doing nothing of note. They fail to advance human civilization, improve their quality of life, design and implement a sustainable system of justice, accomplish nothing, do nothing, ergo ARE nothing. Ashes to ashes, and dirt to dirt, like pigs they wallow in the mud, content to feel the sensuous nature of mud, revel in their "oneness" with the dirt, the mud, the wetness of the mud and the wonderful way mud feels when they slide around in it. They love sliding around in the mud. Feeling the movement of their bodies against the mud, feeling the movement of their bodies against each other in the mud. These are mud people, and mud people just love mud.

Other, superior civilizations have higher aspirations. They establish a working social order and put effort into expanding new horizons, innovating new techniques and wresting from pitch blackness a better understanding of the universe and how things are. They want to fly, they want to go to the moon, they want to cross vast oceans, they want to explore the extreme heights and depths of the earth, they want to discover what lies out there beyond the stars. They don't waste time with the mud, or mud people, in fact they leave the mud behind them as they pursue higher and more noble goals. They discover the stars, and then build machines to go there.

We went to the moon. The single greatest accomplishment of humanity, and we accomplished it. While other, inferior civilizations were wrestling around in the mud of their existence, we left these mud people behind and demonstrated what humanity is, and they, by their oblivious ignorance, routine prove to us all what humanity is not. They hate us, these mud people, as our existance is undeniable proof of their ignorance, their stupidity, their inferiority and their useless and meaningless existence. They don't value space, exploration, discovery, enlightenment; there's no mud there. And mud people must have mud.

That was 40 years ago, and it's not the inexorable pull of gravity that holds us down here in the mud, with the mud people. It's the mud, and the people that love the mud. House the people, living in the street, show the children, with no shoes on their feet. So, we do that, and the mud people make more homeless problems to solve, and more shoeless children. Gangs, drugs, crime, disintegration of the nuclear family, an inexorable backslide into the mud of barbarism. A few, a very small minority still dream of space, and of being free not of the mud of the earth, but of the people that cling to that mud because it's all they know, and all they value. And we're outcasts, our thoughts regulated by and dominated by state-controlled retards that require us to parrot lies in a believable manner, else we lose our ability to earn a living and become social outcasts and pariahs.

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I don't feel fine. I feel like eugenics is our only salvation.

I find the question highly offensive, not because it was asked, but because it was not met with appropriate outrage and derision. There is no length to which some inferior people will go to deny the existence of american exceptionalism. There is no one so immovable as the retard that is determined to remain so and worse, make those around them as intellectually deficient as they are. They MUST deny the extraordinary collective achievements of a superior culture and people, as that achievement's existence is the proof of their ever-increasing and breeding inferior nature. More mouths to feed, more jails to fill, more government programs to enforce upon an ever-decreasing segment of societies producers, in order to maintain the parasitic and hedonistic lifestyles of a class of dreamless, ambitionless and goal-less mud people, whose only reason for continued existence is to experience new and sensational ways to slide around in the mud.

5. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    @Vladimar: You raise quite a few "interesting" points. Actually, the answers to the question are not borne of ignorance; I suspect it's mistrust of America that spawned the most negative answers.

In response to your post, I will say this.

I feel that a successful space program must be multi-national and must be financed and ran by the private sector. Yes, cross-pollination of technology is needed; NASA would get involved, but the
    entire financial burden would be on the private sector. Not on the taxpayer of -any- country.

:MJ

6. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    I find Vladimar's post hilarious and typically silly of a human. Three things I learnt from his post:
    1) Space is everything and accelerating a hunk of metal to 12 KM/s is nirvana and defines a superior culture.
    2) Everyone who can't do this are "mud people" and should not get free anything.
    3) Going to the Moon was the single greatest accomplishment of humanity and it was accomplished too !

Vladimar's Earth is mostly mud and everything wallows in it until it gets enlightened by space rockets and bursts free to achieve great things in Space.

7. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    #67 R29k, Aug 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017

8. farr93

farr93 MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2015
    *insert mythbusters guffaw here*

9. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    #69 SOCRATE_MMXII, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    While I admire Vladimir's enthusiasm, he tends to forget one important thing: the so called "mud people" are created by the governments. If the governments would implement a world wide "peace program" starting with education, there would be no need for police, army and borders. That is attainable, but the governments don't want this. They want TOTAL CONTROL and what better tool for control is there than FEAR. Fear which is drilled every second into the brain of every human from the moment that they are born on this planet.
    Dalai Lama said that if every 8 year old kid would be taught to meditate, we'd have peace in one generation. Here you go! Is any school teaching this? No!
    "I don't need a nation of thinkers, I need a nation of workers" said Henry Ford
    "Work harder not smarter" said Jeb Bush.

As you can see, my dear Vladimir, the rich are creating "the mud people" because they control the education system.
    FYI: the world-wide media is controlled by 6 people. Rings a bell?

P.S. I'm not against being rich, I just don't agree with the fact that richness is used to control.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0819791/

10. pvdven777

pvdven777 MDL Member

Jul 4, 2010
    I'm Always open minded about possibilities, but what you are saying is exactly my thought too.

11. BadgerJoe

BadgerJoe MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2010
    I think the last time I heard anyone complain about "mud people" and advocate eugenics was when I was following random links and ended up at Stormwatch, a detestable site that advocates white supremacy. I am hoping that is not the context being used. If it isn't, then I apologize.

12. pvdven777

pvdven777 MDL Member

Jul 4, 2010
    Mud people ?? We're talking about moonlanding here.

13. BadgerJoe

BadgerJoe MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2010
    See Vlad's reply on July 18..post #64.

14. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    #74 R29k, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    The Story Behind Neil Armstrong, The First Man on the Moon

15. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    There is no reason to believe it. Absolutely no reason.
    And if that were true, then this would not be the first and last time till now. Would have been repeated and also for many times repeated.
    It is (and remain for long time) only one stupid fairytale ..

16. BadgerJoe

BadgerJoe MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2010
    #76 BadgerJoe, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
    It was repeated ...six times, with 12 men stepping foot on the Moon. Plenty of photographic and physical evidence to prove it.
    There has been no further missions for reasons that basically comes down to money. There is only so much money available and those in charge made the priorities be the STS and Skylab at the time.

17. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    Hmmm...it's very interesting that when it comes to moon exploration, suddenly there's no money, but if there's a few wars to start up...HOCUS-POCUS! there's plenty of money!
    This money crap excuse they can tell it to a 1 year old baby, 'cause the 5 year old would put them to shame.
    You want money: F35 cost per plane is 299M USD. Here's all the money you need.
    Not to mention other crap that US and Europe are spending money on...for nothing.

18. eyecheck

eyecheck MDL Junior Member

Jul 15, 2015
    ^ agreed.

What would be the interest/challenge going back (although I do come home every day I doubt to a dust bowl with craters is of any benefit to myself)?
    The initial race ended. Beyond takes preference understandably and with so much more to search, understand (in our capacity) and get excited about, staling on a moon that, until we sort our s**t out, has little to offer as a financial gain or to benefit "humans" (again in our capacity).
    Yeah, the Chinese are planning to go there and perhaps they'll find the moonlings some earthlings failed to. Moon dust could be hiding lots - we'll know more into the future no doubt (a shrinking moon might mean something ;)).

A hoax? 40+ years on and we have not moved on and never will with a view to anything that might be something close to what may never have initialised to make doubters believe in the unbelievable.

19. ausernamenoonehas

ausernamenoonehas MDL Member

Aug 2, 2015
    I was always under the impression the whole "Man on the moon" business was deeply tied to Hitler, the Nazis and the "secret weapon" Hitler often spoke of that would end the war.

It wasn't long into the English bombing campaign of Germany that pilots began reporting strange glowing balls of light moving through the skies and tagging allied aircraft.

Is it any wonder after the end of WWII many leading German scientists were directly involved in both the USSR and U.S "space programs" ???

Personally I think the whole business of man on the moon was a ruse to hide the real "space program" of man made UFO technology.

There is a LOT of misinformation about this particular vein of inquiry (is it any wonder) but the information is there to the diligent researcher.

20. BadgerJoe

BadgerJoe MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2010
    Wars make money for those in power. Exploration and discovery make money in the long run, but not so much in the short term.
    The goal was to put a man on the moon, and when that was done, NASA moved to the next step. Skylab was to prove that men could live in space long term and the STS was a reusable LEO transport. Until there is a long term practical plan to harvest the Moon's resources, return trips will be mostly for national prestige.