We are all DONE with you Microsoft!

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by AngrySoccerMom, Jul 29, 2015.

1. verndog

verndog MDL Member

May 3, 2010
    I think the first two posts said it all. "the hell" :)
    I couldn't believe what I was reading. I still wonder if this wasn't a hoax. Why would you admit to dragging your whole family into the mix.

2. mutley

mutley MDL Novice

Aug 7, 2012
    Man don't throw away that pizza. Cold pizza for breakfast is the best.

3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Respect ... Ma'am (i would assume)!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. myhken

myhken Experienced MDL Tester

Feb 28, 2010
    Should call the child services on you. Letting a 5 year old child sitting up to 3AM just to get Windows 10 installed????? WTF it just a OS.
    Troll

5. Mutagen

Mutagen MDL Addicted

Feb 18, 2013
    Troll. OP is really Tim Cook.

6. Timi

Timi MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2012
    amazing troll...
    everyone knew it'd be in waves surely? specially your high tech family with 4 i7 versions of the surface pro 3 which you keep pointing out.
    whats wrong with 8.1 that you couldn't wait?

7. mimart7

mimart7 MDL Senior Member

Aug 28, 2012
    I would have made sure I had beer to along with the pizza...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
  9. Indev

Indev MDL Novice

Apr 2, 2015
    #29 Indev, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2015
    You shouldn't have ordered pizza, everyone knows you gotta buy doritos and mountain dew for the big midnight release! :D

10. AngrySoccerMom

AngrySoccerMom MDL Novice

Jul 29, 2015
    #30 AngrySoccerMom, Jul 29, 2015
    (OP)
    Wow. Just wow at the replies from you people. And wow at the angry PMs I'm receiving from people with too much free time, filled with explicit language, asking me to leave this forum (e.g. one from michaelwang32)

People like you are the reason I feel uncomfortable just passing by the IT nerds that infest the basement of my company.

I've already sent 3 emails to Microsoft. If I don't get an apology, I'll have this published in the local newspaper and on YouTube. Microsoft has no right to waste other people's valuable time. Not everybody is a tech nerd, some people have other important things to do in life.

11. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    #32 Michaela Joy, Jul 29, 2015
    @xXBlackWidowXx: You beat Me to the punch. :D

Edit: I've removed everything which would appear to be insulting, as this is not what MDL is about.

@AngrySoccerMom: This is -NOT- Microsoft tech support. We are a group of people who, out of the kindness of our hearts help others. If you would like our help with your problem, I suggest you lose the attitude and simply ask for help.

We will gladly help you, but realize this: Many here would ignore your request for help, because of your tirade.

So, ask your question in the proper sub-forum, and keep the anger to a minimum.

:MJ

12. Skaendo

Skaendo MDL Addicted

Sep 23, 2014
    :laie: We got another live one here folks. How do these crazies find this place and think that it is MicroSoft Support?

@AngrySoccerMom: Don't you know that studies show that letting your children use computers and devices results in a decline of intelligence? Did you ever wonder why Steve Jobs never let his kids have any? And having your child up until 3AM is just bad parenting.

@MJ: IN BEFORE THE BIN!!!!!!!

13. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    @Skaendo: I suspect that Microsoft tech support sends them over here as a prank. :D

14. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    MS has soccer moms that feed their kids.

15. John Sutherland

John Sutherland MDL Addicted

Oct 15, 2014
    Hey guys, you should back off AngrySoccerMom just a little, because I've had a very similar experience in my own life. I never got that bicycle that I wanted for Christmas when I was five years old, and my life has been in a slow death spiral ever since then.

16. vodka00

vodka00 MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2015
    But windows 10 came out, we can't ditch it!

17. juanmanuelsanchez

juanmanuelsanchez MDL Junior Member

Aug 21, 2009
    who the hell spends a night like this?! Thats a pretty lame excuse to have family time. You can do tons of stuff besides waiting a windows update.

18. Michaela Joy

Jul 26, 2012
    I bet the people in Her IT department sent Her over here...

Right now, they're probably laughing their butts off, trying to figure out what next to do to her. :D

19. GoLLuM13

GoLLuM13 MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2012
    #40 GoLLuM13, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2015
    When I read this
    Then this
    I can only laugh and say that could only be The IT Department Revenge :evil2:

But I'm really asking myself, why throwing the food ? why nobody ate ? the Activation button to eat was (also) broken ? you couldn't eat while waiting ? you guys spent 3 hours or more fixing each other ?
    now you just ruined my night, I can't sleep, I'll keep asking myself Why ... ??? :D