What are the options to install / run Windows 11 Enterprise without MSDN / VLC account?

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by Green Hill, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Green Hill

Green Hill MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2015
    Is there a thread on MDL with information on how to do this?

2. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    Download and install it like all other SKUs are installed.

Enterprise is part of the Business ISOs/ESDs.

Download options are present at the OP of the (sticky) build threads.

3. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    MAS HWID (check my sig)
    When you mean those shady questionably obtained keys from those sellers on ebay, i would go for the MAS HWID option, same result but free and you don't have to share your bank account data with a semi-criminal organization.

4. Green Hill

Green Hill MDL Novice

Aug 9, 2015
    I realised I have some keys for Windows 10 Enterprise, including a MAK key. Do they also work with Windows 11 Enterprise?
    I see. I will look into the MAS thing, thanks.

I just remembered that I have a Windows 10 Enterprise MAK key, that I got many years ago. Should that work to activate Windows 11 Enterprise?

5. HiganYaka

HiganYaka MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2019
    Just goto Microsoft's website and create an installation media. Remember to choose Professional Edition during the process. After the installation is complete, goto the activation page in the Settings app and you will be able to change the product key. Use your Enterprise edition product key and the system edition will change to Enterprise after the activation is complete.

6. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    On what Microsoft website can you select a specific SKU to download and why would people have to install pro and next switch license to enterprise when Business ESDs and ISOs (with Enterprise onboard) are all around, where do people get those advises from?