What do I need to change to make my en-GB to en-US

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Krutonium, Sep 13, 2015.

1. cdavisdeco

cdavisdeco MDL Senior Member

Jul 8, 2015
    You mean my question is off topic? So was I suppose to open a new thread just ask that simple question?

Who's Tito? An admin/mod?

2. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. odiebugs1

odiebugs1 MDL Expert

Jul 30, 2015
    I suggest everyone stick to windows discussions, and leave opinions about a language or country out of it, or people aren't going to like what's said or how badly they can be put down.

There is no reason to make anyone feel bad about where they live or what language they speak, or act like any of them are better than another.

This is not the place to personally attack other MDL members, or their Language, country.

Pretty sure people are here to discuss Windows 10, get help about Windows 10, help others with Windows 10.

4. David34

David34 MDL Member

Sep 6, 2015
    @cdavisdco I have explained it already. English United States is for people from the United States as those people there do not speak correct English simply they mixed it with language of Mexican people they say gasoline at petrol etc. You get it now?

If English-us was an international we would all have problem communicating with each other. That's why there's ENGLISH-GB that's the correct English and English-us for people from the US.

Hope now you understand

5. xinso

xinso MDL Guru

Mar 5, 2009
    #26 xinso, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017