What happened to Daz?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Deleted member 1435102, Apr 4, 2021.

1. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    :g: got fed up with all this speculation; so i sent him a pm. [best to ask the horses`mouth direct. imo.]
    that was a week ago. not a peep since.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    @ Things from a different direction ---- >

Close this thread . Daz life belongs to him . Nothing good can come from this thread . And if people arent carefull some moron will give some identifying information . This threasd is already like a police man hunt ? :)

@ Language ............ a language is two things = The pseudo bit with nouns , verbs and pronouns ...... that noone needs ........... and the real part = What the people speak . The people make the rules . As internet people that should be obvious ....... we all see people from around the world trying to comunicate .......... and we see how our languages get changed by popular use of words ............ and they and we dont need hurdles ........

3. I doubt anyone on MDL has any identifying information for Daz ;)

4. BobSheep

BobSheep MDL Guru

Apr 19, 2010
    #24 BobSheep, Jul 21, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2022
    I think Daz was burned out just as I was after W7, W8 and I know he wanted to get back to normal life... job, mobile dev and stuff and to be away from MDL for however long it was needed just like me.
    FYI. Daz is DaZ. There is a Daz Loader "team" of 2 people but we never called ourselves that. Originally it was Daz and zsmin, later is was Daz and me. The loader is in 2 parts, a modified GRUB which executes at boot time (me) and the installer which runs under windows (Daz) just the same as with Daz and zsmin. We were NEVER Daz Team.

Anything from Daz Team is fake and probably loaded with malware.