What have I done wrong?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SirSilentBob, Oct 19, 2009.

1. SirSilentBob

SirSilentBob MDL Senior Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Apparently, my real account "SirSilentBob" has been deleted/banned/blocked whatever. I can't post, send private msgs, etc. No msg or notification of why or anything, and I have not broken any published forum rules. Can I find out what's going on? If this is how this place is, bannings/blockings for no reason, then I guess I don't wish to be a member here. Moderators, please contact by PM on this new temp account, so we can discuss what happened.....

2. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Nothing wrong....just waiting for your email confirmation...why ever this was requested.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SirSilentBob

Jun 5, 2009
    Ok, I'll go back in my email and click the link again. I originally got the email on June 5th when I signed up the SirSilentBob account and clicked it then. I don't know what happened.

4. SirSilentBob

Jun 5, 2009
    Testing. Ok. I guess it was because I changed my email address. I did not know that I had to confirm it on the new email. I guess it said so, but it left the screen before I had a chance to read it. Thanks. I had looked through the rules to double check, as well as recent posts, and I was just upset because I did not see any violations, and the forums were acting like I had been banned or something. Could you delete the SirSilentBob2 account please, so I'm not having extra accounts cluttering things up? Thanks. :D

5. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    No problem, you're welcome :)
    Must be...there were no violations or anything else like this.
    In case of a violation you first get a PM, then you get an infraction etc...and if you're specifically banned you get a reason and the time of ban displayed when trying to login.

We won't ban any users; especially active accounts like this one with 226 postings. This would draw attention, definitely ;)

I'll delete the other account.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. SirSilentBob

Jun 5, 2009
    Thanks for your help bud.

Have a good one!

7. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    No problem :)
    As you see, I merged both accounts...

Enjoy :cool: